• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cornucopia WIP

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
It's nice, I can't find the podiums (maybe because you are still working on it)
It's too creepy

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
one word, mycelium, it gives it a kind of creepy look, also if you generate a flat world through MCEdit, flat versions of biomes generate, look for a mushroom biome to put it in and the partical effects will make it even more creepy.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
I love the atmosphere of this corn: perfect graveyard spookiness.

However, I'm a bit concerned about the fairness of it. If the pillars are going to be the locations of the pedestals, then you're going to have 6 people rushing for 2 chests, which doesn't really work out all that well. Also, from this pic, I can assume that there are only 4 chests, and you definitely need more.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I love the atmosphere of this corn: perfect graveyard spookiness.

However, I'm a bit concerned about the fairness of it. If the pillars are going to be the locations of the pedestals, then you're going to have 6 people rushing for 2 chests, which doesn't really work out all that well. Also, from this pic, I can assume that there are only 4 chests, and you definitely need more.
I tried to even the cornucopia out with 4 chests, a crafting table but also adding an enchantment table within the middle within the structure there. I might add a few more.

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
I tried to even the cornucopia out with 4 chests, a crafting table but also adding an enchantment table within the middle within the structure there. I might add a few more.
Try eight chests, that way everyone has 1/3 of a chance of getting a chest, having 4 would give them 1/6 of a chance, not enough, and having 12 is just op when people get to spawn for refill.

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
Looking good now, :D the only thing is the extreem ammount of dirt, i know that it will be fixed but try not to keep TOO much plain dirt, it hurts the eyes :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci