• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cornucopia opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheezstiks

Experienced
Reaction score
I think it is an awesome idea, just make the floor stone so that wouldn't burn.
And don't put water nearby, it makes it interesting, who cares if people rage (I won't ;)) they are just sore losers. :D

mrturek

Tribute
Reaction score
It would be a good idea it just that many people wont like it and it will not get passed

Und3adK1w15

Tribute
Reaction score
Some places on the corn would burn faster at random, allowing players to get in first and take everything, making everything unfair the rest of the game.

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
I think that it would be a huge pain to sit there and wait for a building to burn to run to the cornucopia, so much so that I think everyone would probably run off or try to fist PvP right there. So, uh sorry, but I don't think that this is a good idea...

cheezstiks

Experienced
Reaction score
Fire burns slowly, so by the time the game starts only 3 or 4 blocks will be gone.
So I would think it would be fair.

DannyDeeto

Experienced
Reaction score
ok no offense, this is ok, but needs improving but i like the idea;)

Infrint

Spectator
Reaction score
I think that it would be a huge pain to sit there and wait for a building to burn to run to the cornucopia, so much so that I think everyone would probably run off or try to fist PvP right there. So, uh sorry, but I don't think that this is a good idea...
I am going to put in some open windows that you can jump in. you just have to deal with the fire when getting out.

mrturek

Tribute
Reaction score
You could make it leaves that way you can break through but add holes in the ground so you cant just run through.

Infrint

Spectator
Reaction score
Some places on the corn would burn faster at random, allowing players to get in first and take everything, making everything unfair the rest of the game.
But the first in have to deal with getting out of the fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci