• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cornucopia Designs

Status
Not open for further replies.

AverageLoz

Tribute
Reaction score
So like the thread suggests can you think of any other ways of doing the cornucopia other than the original?

I've been playing around for a while and come up with this, thoughts?
2012-04-29_19.19.06.png

2012-04-29_19.19.20.png

Tetra_Zymph

Tribute
Reaction score
I do love this idea of a corn, if you would like to check out my survival games map join the server beartopia.dyndns.org I think it's pretty cool :)

JoeMethven

Spectator
Reaction score
Nice concept, I was thinking one like the movie would be cool, when its randomly placed within the middle and a large type of sci-fi ship or whatever it was... The more realistic to the movie the better? xD

AverageLoz

Tribute
Reaction score
Nice concept, I was thinking one like the movie would be cool, when its randomly placed within the middle and a large type of sci-fi ship or whatever it was... The more realistic to the movie the better? xD
I wanted to do this but it's so hard to make it fair (equal curve) to the chest when there's 24 people, I was going to try and make one for 48 players as well but it's a lot harder than I thought it would be

orocket333

Tribute
Reaction score
i like the idea, but the 4 people on the points of the star would have the easiest path to escape, although i think some variation of the may work.

jumbofighter

Spectator
Reaction score
This sort of thing looks like a good idea, it promotes fighting off the start, which I like ^^

Demanter

Career
Reaction score
It will be completely unfair because of the distance.

But that's all apart of the luck.

AverageLoz

Tribute
Reaction score
i like the idea, but the 4 people on the points of the star would have the easiest path to escape, although i think some variation of the may work.
It will be completely unfair because of the distance.

But that's all apart of the luck.
Yeah this is the problem I have, they're all equal distances away from the chests, but not from freedom, not sure how to solve it o_O

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
i think theyre right, the chests are not evenly distributed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci