• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cooper's Skin Shoppe!

Do you like my skins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jockstah

Diamond
Reaction score
Application: Yesh.
What do you want? (Current skin shaded, completely new skin, recolored skin, ect) : New.
Details : Can I have a skin plz wif Eeyore (Winnie-the-Pooh)
Style (Blocky, cartoonish, realistic, ect.) : Blocky.

47knight471

Career
Reaction score
What do you want? (Current skin shaded, completely new skin, recolored skin, ect) : I would like a new skin, please.
Details : Must have black shirt (Match my cape) + light brown hair please. :)
Style (Blocky, cartoonish, realistic, ect.) : HD if possible.

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
Don't worry about making my skin, I'm happy with my current one. Looks like you've got enough to make already :)

Zinc

Career
Reaction score
What do you want? (Current skin shaded, completely new skin, recolored skin, ect) : Completely new skin
Details :
Some sort of a superhero child. I want it to have unique colours on the costume, brown hair and blue eyes.
V Something like this, just different colours. Let it be child'ish!

http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/pirate-boy-2211995/ - I want the face that this skin has; the hair, the eyes and the skin colour. But without the hat of course.
Style (Blocky, cartoonish, realistic, ect.) : Cartoon'ish Thanks in advance! Excited. :)

endthebean

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Application:
What do you want? (Current skin shaded, completely new skin, recolored skin, ect) :Edit
Details : Reshade hands to match the face and for the hood to be like a classic skin (where the hood is on the back of the head and the top of the head is exposed). Give Link his ears back. http://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/2068509/link-in-organization-xiii-uniform/
Style (Blocky, cartoonish, realistic, ect.) : Same style of my current skin

Synd87

Experienced
Reaction score
I would like to know if the skunk with a sweater is anyone's skin if not may I have it

Synd87

Experienced
Reaction score
Application:
What do you want? (Current skin shaded, completely new skin, recolored skin, ect) : I want somthing new like a white gorilla like this one just white http://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/566540/gorilla/
Details : with your skunk shading and a black and blue i would like the blue sweater just like your skunks sweater preferably light but not to light
Style (Blocky, cartoonish, realistic, ect.) :just like cartoonish

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
Application:
What do you want? (Current skin shaded, completely new skin, recolored skin, ect) : New Skin Please
Details : Make it like a Candy Skin. It should have a face :p
Style (Blocky, cartoonish, realistic, ect.) : Cartoonish

ryanroks594

Career
Reaction score
What do you want? (Current skin shaded, completely new skin, recolored skin, ect) : I want a complete;y new skin that
Details : I want an Enderman girl skin, with blonde hair, wearing some kind of dress in dark colors
Style (Blocky, cartoonish, realistic, ect.) : Realistic
P.S.: I love you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci