• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Cookie Monster Crew

Timtommytom

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Timtommytom
Server You Play On: (US, AU, CA) Ca,Us
Wins: (50+ exceptions may be made) 112
Mic: (yes/no) Yes
PvP Strengths: Flint & steels
PvP Weaknesses: Fishing rod
Most Useful Weapon: ( Bow, Axe, Shovel, Flint n Steel, etc. only choose one) flint & steel
How Long Have You Played MCSG?: 8 months
What Better? Diamond Axe or Iron Sword: Iron sword cause if necessary you can block hit.
If we accept your application then you will go into a call with a leader/leaders and we will make sure to see your age. We will also check your stats before we accept your application so don't lie!

Cheese2Creeper

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey sorry guys, Its been a little crazy since AFK left, and most of our elites left with him, Since we are not currently organized, and i havent updated the thread in a while because ive been waiting for the dust to settle. I will however, Update the thread later today, and we will try to make a new elites roster soon. I will be getting back to the applications as soon as I can. Sorry for any confusion or inconvenience.

Cheese2Creeper

Diamond
Reaction score
Clan Battle?
I dont think we do a clan battle at the moment because we dont know who would be representing us, since most of or elites left. Thank you for the offer, out im afraid I have to decline at the moment. Hopefully we will be able to try a clan battle later in the future

TheGemProject

Career
Reaction score
Sorry, i dont think we can have a clan battle at the moment due to the fact that we are very unorganized and most of our elites left. I'm afriad I have to decline this time, but maybe later in the summer we can.
k just msg whenever you can :D

omega_moon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Can I has alpha cheerleader?
Plz I airconditioner/paraquet

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member