• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Construct, a 24 Player Map Created By Berserker/Bsrkr/Glen

Would you play this map if available on these servers?

• Yeah sure!

Votes: 134 87.6%
  • Uh no.

Votes: 19 12.4%

• Total voters

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
This may be my favorite map I have ever seen. Only one thing I saw that may be lacking.

http://puu.sh/kwpYI/edd0d3de0c.png

In the image, it shows the tunnel at the end of the bridge. I don't think it is tall enough for cars and trucks to realistically drive in and out, and compared to the rest of the map it is lacking in detail and complexity.

Again, this is probably one of the best maps I've ever seen. Considering building, SG feel (it brings back adventure of old SG maps that we haven't seen in a long time...), and overall theme, I love it! Just take a look at that one thing and other things that may have the same issue. :)

Berserker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This may be my favorite map I have ever seen. Only one thing I saw that may be lacking.

http://puu.sh/kwpYI/edd0d3de0c.png

In the image, it shows the tunnel at the end of the bridge. I don't think it is tall enough for cars and trucks to realistically drive in and out, and compared to the rest of the map it is lacking in detail and complexity.

Again, this is probably one of the best maps I've ever seen. Considering building, SG feel (it brings back adventure of old SG maps that we haven't seen in a long time...), and overall theme, I love it! Just take a look at that one thing and other things that may have the same issue. :)
Thank you for you feedback! I will head back on to the map and see what I can do.

Just went on the check the size and compare it to a truck and...

I do understand what you mean but when making it I was in fact going for minecraft sizes.

But thanks again for you curiosity c:

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
Thank you for you feedback! I will head back on to the map and see what I can do.

Just went on the check the size and compare it to a truck and...

I do understand what you mean but when making it I was in fact going for minecraft sizes.

But thanks again for you curiosity c:
The size is easier to see in this picture. I think it is fine. However, you see that the tunnel is 1 block wide over on the left side. Try adding some depth and bulk it up a bit. I think it will turn out better. :)

Reaction score
CONGRATZ GLEN I TOLD YOU YOUR BUTIFUL MAP WILL BE ACCEPTED ! GOOD LUCK MY MAN AND GREAT JOB AT BUILDING IT

PhaasesYT

Spectator
Reaction score
This map is soooo great, glad it finally got added to the servers! <3

Berserker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members