• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Construct 75%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berserker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
THE MAP IS COMPLETEVIEW IT HERE http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/construct-a-24-player-map-created-by-berserker-bsrkr-glen.215526/
Construct Made By Bsrkr/Berserker/Glen

This map is a Survival Games map called Construct. Construct is based of an area which is under construction (hence the name).

I made this about a year ago but failed to make it any further. Looking back it had flaws in its design and lacked detail. I have recently come to the conclusion to remake the map for a higher viewing pleasure and game play.

Here's a screenshot of the old version.

I am most likely going to redesign the whole map with maybe some help.

Previously made builds that I may use to inspire.

The first one was a projected I started last year and took only a few days to complete. The second one took about 2 hours or so, pretty simple but does use a similar design I wanna go through with the next one.

If you're willing to see updates with this thread just let me know.

DAY 1 OF BUILDING

DAY 3 OF BUILDING

DAY 5 OF BUILDING

Thanks.​

Last edited:

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Did you build that house in the last ss because it is beautiful...

Tumblrr

Career
Reaction score
i remember when i first saw this map on the forums i was quite impressed, its good to see you working on it again! :]

Berserker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
i remember when i first saw this map on the forums i was quite impressed, its good to see you working on it again! :]
Thank you, looking back it was highly rushed. This time I will be putting more time into the small features of the map. Glad someone actually remembered haha cx

Berserker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Did you build that house in the last ss because it is beautiful...
It's average most likely because I put a few overlays on photoshop on, I had to give an example of overlay during a school assignment so wallah cx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci