• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Conquer Online

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Hi.
Before I played Minecraft, I was addicted to an MMORPG, called Conquer Online, or CO/Conquer for short.
My friends hated it, (except for one) but I loved playing it. A friend that I was next-door neighbors with in Canada introduced me to it - except for one thing. I wasn't actually sure that it was the right game. All I knew was that Conquer was really similar to the game that we played back in Canada. We had only played it a few times together, but I had a special tie to the game - That friend is the one that inspired me to take the name Mooclan. My first CO account was actually named Mooman (I think) because of an inside joke between us, and I was kinda hoping that I might be able to find him using that reference, if he still even played Conquer. Unfortunately, I have not been able to.

However, I quit the game... the summer of 2011? 2012? I forget. I quit the game after a lot of pressure from my two best friends and my family, and was introduced into Minecraft, a much less violent and peaceful game based around building. But that's a story for another time.

ONTO THE MAIN TOPIC!

Conquer Online Website said:
Conquer Online, set in the world of ancient China, is a free-to-play 2.5D MMORPG. Within the beautiful and opulent world of fantasies, you will control a strong and gallant hero, slaying outrageous monsters, completing dangerous quests and having the most fun in your life!
-Taken directly from the CO website, which can be found here: http://co.91.com/
There's magic, spells, classes, items, levels, and even a "Rebirth" system!
"2.5D" means it's between 2D and 3D (Duh) and looks like this:

It's free to play, download, and sign up, etc.
You can optionally buy stuff used within the game, but it can all be obtained manually (Although it is tough.)
The game is apparently 8 years old, and has several servers.
There's guilds, clans, and even a friend system!
You can go to a market to trade, and even set up your own booth and sell various things you've collected over your journeys!
Some classes include Archer, Ninja, Trojan, Warrior, Pirate, Fire Taoist (Fire Mage), Water Taoist (Water Mage) and probably a few more that I'm forgetting! (They add new ones every once in a while, I haven't played in years.)
If you are unhappy with your original class, once you reach level 120+, you can be "Reborn" into a new class, with perks like being a lot stronger than a regular adventurer of the same class and level as you, as well as being much richer xD You can be reborn up to 2 times, and can be "reincarnated" if you want to restart the whole cycle.

If you play it, please let me know what server/group <3 I haven't played for years, but might be getting back into it some time soon.
If you might be interested in playing, also let me know! :) I do have like 5 accounts, but only one is worth keeping, so I'm fine with going onto a new server and starting over again, if I had someone to play with! (BTW your file has different character info for each different server. Private servers are apparently illegal.)

Last edited:

Redwash11

Platinum
Reaction score
I'll try it!
First
EDIT: and only so far

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads