• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Congratulations to our Planet Minecraft contest winners!

Floodplain

Experienced
Reaction score
Sorry Chad. I kinda wanted to set my statement about my ban, and the ban dispute page is not allowing my thread to post. so im just going to put it here so you can see it - - -

In-game name: radtak1
Where have you been banned? (Minecraft server/Teamspeak/Livestream): i don't know it was not me who was playing at the time

Any reason why you have been: My brother spammed the /GF option too much trying to clear lag

When did you get banned?: yesterday from 7:00-9:00

How long does your ban have left?: 1 day

Why do you think you should be unbanned?: Seeing since it was not me who broke the rules, (My brother was playing) i don't see how punishment is suitable

Do you accept the rules of the server, and shall not break them again?: I would never break the rules again. and if it had been me i know to double that now. i would take warnings from staff as a serious statement and help enforce them if necessary
- - - So again, i really do apologize if I've been any trouble. I just didn't want myself being put among all of the people who do defile the rules of the arena. And if you do give me the honor of unbann, i will be more than happy. Thanks Chad!
Why are you posting it here?
Go post it somewhere else, its only a day, put up with it.

Bredinabox

Experienced
Reaction score
Congrats to all the beautiful people who created a PMC map. Even if you didn't win, thank you for putting so much effort towards your attempt at winning :)

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Cool, I look forward to trying out the maps! Never got them on PMC servers if they were there...

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Wow, these maps are amazing! Can't wait until they are put on MCSG, finally some extremely good looking maps! :3

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
the maps that I liked the most placed 1st, 24th and 25th

JordanCraft1

Experienced
Reaction score
Didn't play to much PMC but when the winning maps get put on MCSG I'll be proud to play them :) First Panda? :3

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I've played Destiny's Shiver, and I will tell you that many people will not like the gameplay on those maps, which is apparently 'crucial'. There are 2 block deep holes to taunt you every 10 blocks and if you get stuck in one without a fishing rod, you're stuck until someone comes and kills you because they can still reach you. Also, there will probably be tons of block glitching on these maps since the holes are 2 blocks deep which will mean mods should probably spectate those specifically for that reason.
The cornucopia also isn't the best in my opinion, because it's a run down which I think you can take damage on when running to corn from podium and also you might have to swim out once you get your chest, which is pretty silly to me.

The map may be visually appealing, and that's probably why many people voted for it, but that doesn't mean it's a good map.

I haven't played the other 2, so I can't judge them. But I've played on the PMC servers for quite a few games and since they were added I have never gotten them played, so no idea how they got so popular there.

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Destiny's shiver shoudvecame second. I mean , Anaricia used world painter and it's not even a big map.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci