• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Congrats To Thappletree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
To all Australians -

It's okay, those Americans hate us! Making us get up at 5:30 AM in the morning! What a joke! We know we're the best, we just have bad time zones! xD
I had to wake up at 3 am.

MattZeeX

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
To all Australians -

It's okay, those Americans hate us! Making us get up at 5:30 AM in the morning! What a joke! We know we're the best, we just have bad time zones! xD
I stayed up till it started at 3:30 am for me, waited like an hour in lobby and died 2 minutes into the game trying to save @Blamph, but whatever, it was fun. I got to hang out with @ThappleTree and make a new friend! @Theoretical <3

NyanCaatt

District 13
Reaction score
Gratz, @ThappleTree...

I find it a little unfair that it's all in timezone for America / Canada and surrounding countries. If an Australian was to play - Which I think a few did (Go AUSTRALIA!) - they'd have to get up or stay up until 5:30 or 3:30 AM.. Making it an advantage for countries across the world because they won't be tired ._. ... Oh well.. Australia / New Zealand and surrounding countries aren't usually in favour of famous servers, as most of them are hosted in USA / Canada and surrounding countries... Sucks I missed it. ;-;

NyanCaatt

District 13
Reaction score
To all Australians -

May the odds be never in Australia's favour..

MattZeeX

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Gratz, @ThappleTree...

I find it a little unfair that it's all in timezone for America / Canada and surrounding countries. If an Australian was to play - Which I think a few did (Go AUSTRALIA!) - they'd have to get up or stay up until 5:30 or 3:30 AM.. Making it an advantage for countries across the world because they won't be tired ._. ... Oh well.. Australia / New Zealand and surrounding countries aren't usually in favour of famous servers, as most of them are hosted in USA / Canada and surrounding countries... Sucks I missed it. ;-;
Read my post xP
I live in Asia xD
Also, yeah, don't double post, use the edit button <3

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Gratz, @ThappleTree...

In Hell games 2, I spawned in Lava, I missed Hell games 3 and 4 due to me having to wake up at 3AM and my computer broke, unabling me to participate in this one...

ThePikachuPro

Career
Reaction score
That was (in my opinion) unfair, gamemakers killed Soulv2 and zenocrafter
If you want unfair, look at the list of participants. I know for a fact they were biasly picked and they are boring to watch. But I will stay a bit more on topic and say congrats!

Assasinator25

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
They pitted the good players like Blamph and zeno against bad people like Thapple

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci