• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Congrats to Our New Trial Sr. Mods!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Today at our moderator meeting, three new Trial Sr. Mods were announced and following my new tradition of congratulation threads, I'd like to be the first to formally congratulate three very awesome people: Kraken, TotalDramaTony, and MisiLica!

Kraken: Our timezone difference has really only given us a few opportunities to speak with each other, but just from those few times I have been given firsthand experience toward your incredible maturity. You've been on the staff team for practically as long as I've been playing MCSG, and I've been around for quite a while. Your experience on our network will serve you incredibly well as a Sr. Mod and I look forward to working with you further. I'm glad you were given a second chance, and good luck.

Tony: Toenail, what to say. You're super experienced as a staff member, and I'm so happy to see how well you've matured over these last six months especially. I'll wake up in the morning to an extra 10 alerts and see they were all from you cleaning out the clan section :). Stay awesome and fabulous. Best of luck.

Michael: My man! Congratulations, your work with the SLD and general mature presence and leadership skills have paid off. Best of luck as a member of the Sr. Staff youngin' ;)

Staff members, as always you may edit in your own responses or post them on the thread and community members do not hesitate to post here!

jtmboy:

Kraken: Same as what Ceroria said, our time zones are very different so I never really had time to be in a channel with you or talk to you. But from the time I got moderator I saw that you were a hard working and mature individual and was someone that was really helpful to go to for moderation questions. To see you here now makes me really happy and I am sure you can pass your trial.

Misi: Michael, I knew right when you got moderator you were going to become a great one. And seeing you here now makes me proud, and showing how your leadership and mature attitude really did benefit the staff team in so many ways. I think you will be able to pass your trial and hope you have fun as a Sr. Mod!

Tony: Tony, where to start. You have such a fun and unique personality that no one will ever obtain on the staff team. You make me laugh, and teach the moderation team important lessons and help others out. I hope you have a blast as a Sr. Mod and hope you pass your trial!

Giggity69Goo:

Kraken: We're starting to become good friends via Invictus and I'm glad to see you back in the Sr. Staff team. I remember the first time you had it, and the first time you resigned, and... oh I'm just lost thinking about how much time has passed. I'm glad to see you back on the Sr. Staff team and I'm sure you will do a great job!

Misilica: We don't talk much bro, but when we do it's always a positive conversation pertaining to our moderation duties and such. I can see you being a great Sr. Staff member after leading all these events and such, and I'm sure you will go far in the Sr. Staff team. Best of luck!

Tony: You're a wonderful human being. Whenever I'm down and such I'm glad to be in the same channel as you just laughing at what you say. Whether it's you telling a joke, or arguing with Sebastian about what personification is, you always make me laugh and be happy. I'm sure you will bring even more positivity into the staff team then you did before, and I can see you going very far. #UnitedStatesOpenMicNightCrew5Lyfe

Last edited by a moderator:

dq

District 13
Reaction score
Hahaha. Thanks Ceroria but you didn't have to make a thread about me. Thanks everyone else too, I'll try to do my best as an MCGamer Senior Moderator!!!!!!!!

~DQ

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci