• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#ConfessionNight

Avesu

Career
Reaction score
#ConfessionNight
One time I went to a Star Wars convention... But bought both Star Wars and Marvel comics...

i_sUcK_002

Platinum
Reaction score
i tricked my sister in thinking joeygraccefa and nerdyhamster were on my ts

also in german class once i took 4 paper airplanes and threw them at her but she did not see me throw them so she was like "WHO DID THIS" and i was like it came from that side of the room. but she never really found out so half of our class got lunch detention.

last one. so i was chilling in homeroom doing homework and this kid named ian would not stfu and everyone was telling him to stfu so i threw a pencil at him (also my teacher just left the room) so i threw it and he threw it right back at me and my teacher was like IAN LUNCH DETENTION TOMORROW BIACH. so everyone started laughing but ian as a snitch he is he snitched on me he was like but hassen threw at me and i was like wtf. so my teacher asked the whole class if they sall me do it (which they did) but everyone said hassen was working on math homework. so ima tell the teacher at the end of the year i did it I THREW THE PENCIL...

Last edited:

NyanCaatt

District 13
Reaction score
#ConfessionNight
I used to play runescape and I had so many rs boyfriends. I had a child too.

FrostyBitee

Platinum
Reaction score
#ConfessionNight

I have finished all the bleach series I have 5 times. :)

Manos

Diamond
Reaction score
#confessionnight

I'm homosexual for russel Crowe
;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member