• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Confession time!

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
thats my job!
You're a hobo. You have no job or hobby.

This happened in kindergarden: I closed the toilet door because the key was still on it and then hid it. Nobody was able to go to the men toilet for 2 hours. Untill my mum came and I gave the key to a friend, who eventually gave it back . I was an evil kid c:

XxGagaxX

District 13
Reaction score
When I was about eight, I developed a highly elaborate and well thought out plan, using all my skills of secrecy and subterfuge to steal from a shop which I will not name.
I stole a fifty cent bouncy ball, but hell it was worth it.

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
At a university I stole Gatorade from a vending machine. I blame the company for not making vending machines less stealable.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, I was swinging a swing in kindergarten in the schoolyard and I swung it into a girl's face (she just walked up to it like an idiot) and she got braces for six years. She was such a b****, so I didn't really care in the end. I haven't spoken to her since, but she apparently has her own website. I don't want to say her name for obvious reasons.

I used to do reading logs in school. I lied about reading 99% of the books I claimed to, and my book reports were pretty much a mix of the back cover and some internet summaries. I absolutely hate reading. Always have, always will. The Hunger Games series is an obvious exception.

And I forget to read the terms of conditions...once...twice....thrice....okay I never read them. I'm sorry, I'm sorry :O

InfamousEnergyyZ

Experienced
Reaction score
This is now: We use ipdas in school and we have some games on them so what I do instead of doing my work is play game son them of course! :D xD Mainly when reading since I hate ibooks...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci