• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Confessing my Addiction

AppleCiider

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hi! My name is Jared but you might know me by my minecraft name AppleCiider. Today I'm coming out and saying my addiction. I'm addicted to being kitchen utensils.

This all started when I was a young boy, only 4 years old when I started eating ice cream with my hands pretending I was a spoon. Over they years my addiction has escalated out of control and I'm now using my forehead as a whisk.

Having this addiction can be hard to compel because when I'm in public I have to force myself not to be a kitchen utensil. For example one time my addiction overpowered me and I was ripping up my steak instead of using a knife and fork. I was the knife and fork.

I have not told my family and friends about my addiction although it is probably very obvious considering when ever I'm home alone I get really messy trying to be bowls, frying pans etc. When someone comes home I'm always messy. I think my family knows I have a problem.

Should I tell then about my addiction?

LittleKisses

Quantum
Reaction score
Forknhell I feel for ya, I'm sorry to say this addiction is with you for life, I was born a grill and get meat slapped on me on the daily.... occasionally I turn into a condiment (salt).

Have a knife day
See you spoon
:)

ToxicBlaze

Quantum
Reaction score
Forknhell I feel for ya, I'm sorry to say this addiction is with you for life, I was born a grill and get meat slapped on me on the daily.... occasionally I turn into a condiment (salt).

Have a knife day
See you spoon
I meat slapped your face I'm sorry

Jusser

Career
Reaction score
TBH my gender identifies as furniture, so this resonates with me as people eat with utensils on furniture. +1

AppleCiider

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Have a knife day
See you spoon
Those puns must of been very exSaucing to make.

I'm also a pun lord.

LittleKisses

Quantum
Reaction score
I laughed WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too hard at that

so dead

guys pls stop I'm weak
Glad you enjoyed my cringeworthy attempt at kitchen utensil puns <:
Those puns must of been very exSaucing to make.

I'm also a pun lord.
Yes...yes ngl those puns were exsauceting and eggciting to make, it all panned out grate.
God help me please
<3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci