• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Computer Question

bbs22201

Platinum
Reaction score
Despite the incompatibilities, this computer will be a border line powerhouse. If youre on a budget, going AMD is the way to go, but if you can afford Intel or Nvidia they're worth the extra investment. This computer should more than meet your needs for common games like Minecraft and CS:GO.
Hey Ceroria I just wanted to bring up one more thing about computers. So I took a little time to think is this pc worth it? I thought to myself yes it is but I thought of what you said about if I had a little more money to spend then I could get a better cpu and I did. I am willing to spend a little bit extra and here is what I came up with for my new budget.

~Specs~
CPU- i7‐4790K Processor
GPU- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 ‐ 4GB‐Single Card
RAM- DDR3‐1600 Memory Module‐Corsair Vengeance
Motherboard- ASUS 97‐P
Other- Everything else is the same as the other build

Sorry for being a little annoying but I really want to get the best pc possible for my first one. If you can tell me do you thing this build is better than the other since I can spend a little more money?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci