• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Compromised Account!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haxy

Spectator
Reaction score
Now, I really don't know how I can start this. My account that someone gave to me not even a week ago has already gotten hacked. Now this really sucks because i had just gotten the name I wanted and everything, but what I care about and worry about the most right now is my donor. I had Platinum on this account and I'd rather not lose so much you know. For now I don't really know what to do because I don't know the type of evidence I am supposed to post. What I do know is that the previous name was Tqctics, the email right before [email protected] (mine) was [email protected] (My friend's) and at this point I don't really know the type of evidence to put down. If anyone, ANYONE can help me out, it will be greatly appreciated. I really don't want to lose an $80 account just as I got it.

toefluff

Quantum
Reaction score
What I'd recommend you to do is change your password here, to secure your account's access. Then try attempt to log in. In most cases, there is usually a simple login issue, rather than your account being actually compromised. If you're not able to do so for whatever reason then contact mojang support.

For future reference, make sure not to share your account's credentials with anyone, click on any suspicious links, such as capes, free ranks, any advertised servers, etc, as this is how accounts get compromised.

Best Regards,
mor

Seth

Career
Reaction score
You could also request a ban, for the time being, then provide evidance your account was compromised, and you have full control by following mormur 's ideas. Then you ensure you won't get banned on the MCGamer Network, and when you get your account back everything will be ok.

QA:TL?

MisiLica

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
As the question has been answered, and it has been requested, QA;TL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci