• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Complaint/Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ok, so first and pretty much only thing I need to talk about here is ban appeals. The way they are answered is completely [redacted]. If you are going to accept/deny an appeal at least do it in a timely manner sometimes. Ex. I was banned for 3 days, I filed an appeal the day I was banned. I was unbanned yesterday so why did I get the response on my appeal today? The response I got was 100% copy pasted because it contradicted itself when he wrote a separate sentence. Just a tip for moderators or sr. moderators. If you are going to use copy paste messages. Now on a permanent appeal it wouldn't be as big of a deal to take 4 days because they aren't getting unbanned at a certain time. Also the fact that when I was banned and asked to see the evidence I was told it was the XAC which shocked me because it banned me? I play 100% legit and I get banned instead of someone flying around at super speed please tell me, what log did I set off to surpass flight or speed hacks increasing the speed double sometimes even triple. Logs also count as evidence mods don't know if you weren't aware of that or I just didn't set off any logs at all. So lets say I did set off a log. What log could I have set off. I click 11cps can fns/rod/bow quick switch very fast. But seeing as a lot of people can do that, why would I be banned and not them? There had to have been something else unless the autoclick detection is really set as low as 11-14cps. So lets assume I set off a different log (that you could have showed me but chose not to) but what log could it have possibly been, I was banned for macros but I was just running around at the time of my ban. So i'm going to assume i set off a speed log by running and spamming my spacebar under treetops to get that little speed boost. That is pathetic that the no cheat detected that instead of someone quite literally flying around the map like superman. Thank you to whoever took the time to read this entire paragraph rant/suggestion if you did read the whole thing please take it into consideration or you are literally going to be just as [redacted] coming out as you were coming into this forum thread. Have a nice day <3

https://gyazo.com/5fedf9ac1a9f789cbb37bedc325a42a5

Last edited by a moderator:

aTitqn

Tribute
Reaction score
I guess mods just don't get time, or there aren't enough

Preston417

Career
Reaction score
Feel free to address your concerns with the appeal system to our administration team, creating a public thread will not help as there's nothing anyone can do about it other than the administration.

Matters and concerns like this should be handled only privately; not publicly. Furthermore, calling our Sr. Staff team "idiotic" after the out pouring hours they put in to help you isn't a very nice thing to do or say, nor does it make much sense to me personally. Behavior like this is rude, and on top of that, not allowed. Please be mindful of our rules in future.

As I've given you the only viable response available, I'm going to go ahead and lock the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci