• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community's Choice

YourAverageTiger

i control this entire operation
Reaction score
Exactly, MCGamer won't stop anything for a minority.
The poll was biased by a long shot. Firstly the fact that the majority of the players who aren't near the top of the leaderboards were obviously going to vote yes.

Secondly, youtubers were influencing people's votes

Thirdly, it was going to happen anyway let's be honest. MCSG know that by resetting the stats it would bring many kids who think they can get #1, hence more players on their servers etc, they need this at the moment because it's dying.

And regarding the reset, as we all said all you see now are boosters (w/ hackers), huge amounts of teams (already was tbh but now it's worse) and just normal hackers in general. It's ridiculous and it should have never happened as they even stated in the past that the leaderboards will never be reset.

I hope all these try hards get #1 and it resets on them.

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
If the community did not like the whole leaderboards update at all, then it would not have happened. And we basically already had this discussion on the actual thread, which we used and needed to gather the community's opinion on this matter (on over a 100 pages). I understand that some people who were voting against it are most likely upset right now, but like any other big update, we (have to) listen to the majority, which voted pro update.

To be honest, it has happened. There is no way that we can revert it back to the old system. The developers are still improving the leaderboards to the best of their abilities trying to satisfy as many people as possible. But even if you didn't like the update, you also need to understand that it cannot be undone by now.

We did listen to the community, and the majority voted for the reset.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I was 100% for this. I didn't have bad stats, and I didn't do this to improve my stats, if I wanted to do that I could have reset them. I'm a numbers guy in general, and I just wanted to see a more realistic competition, instead of having a bunch of inactive players taking up tons of slots on the leaderboards. We needed to be refreshed.

^ That's not my opinion as a staff member, that's my opinion as a competitive and long time MCSG player.

BigFella

Platinum
Reaction score
Most of the people who voted for stats to be reset were mostly people with terrible stats and staff members. You can't deny it.
I voted Yes on the pole a while back. The reason was not because I was excited for change. They were saving my old stats (Legacy Leaderboards) and giving me a chance to climb a new leaderboard.
In no way did the MCGamer administration influence the staff team to vote yes.
My Legacy Statistics were also not terrible, I was just happy for change.

A

Axel | PlazaGames

Hello guys!

We can't do much anymore. We did the stats reset because we gave a poll out, and people wanted that stats reset.

I really don't see a point In leaving MCSG just because of your stats, I honestly don't care if that stats reset hadn't happened but I either have a problem now where it happened.

I still love MCSG as it is, and yours should a do that.

Have a wonderful day at the MCGamer Network! :)

A

Axel | PlazaGames

Some people wasted more than a year for their place at the top. 6 people had 4,000 wins, I bet they are all pissed because most of randoms voted for a stats reset.
Yeah I know, and I am sure many people are pissed off. But if you try to update a leaderboard, how long time do you think it will take? Because I am sure that the developers needs more than a week to completely update the leaderboards, so it doesn't have a single bug.

MrExtrodinaryMr

Experienced
Reaction score
Yeah I know, and I am sure many people are pissed off. But if you try to update a leaderboard, how long time do you think it will take? Because I am sure that the developers needs more than a week to completely update the leaderboards, so it doesn't have a single bug.
And how does your respond approve the decision to take away what people worked for years, and just put it into a "legacy leaderboards" to display?

A

Axel | PlazaGames

And how does your respond approve the decision to take away what people worked for years, and just put it into a "legacy leaderboards" to display?
I know how you all feel, and I know it Is hard to get over it.
But the other members that joined the community 1 year later, they need a chance to get to the top of the leaderboards, that's why we keep the legacy ones, the thing is, you need to be patient because I am sure it doesn't take 1 day to update a whole leaderboard with more than 100.000 players and without any bugs...

Please be patient and some day, the overall stats will be there..

Please finish this argue.
Have a nice day :)

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
But the other members that joined the community 1 year later, they need a chance to get to the top of the leaderboards, that's why we keep the legacy ones, the thing is, you need to be patient because I am sure it doesn't take 1 day to update a whole leaderboard with more than 100.000 players and without any bugs...

People won't pay attention to the overall stats, anyway. They'll only pay attention to the new ones.

MrExtrodinaryMr

Experienced
Reaction score

You want to get to the top of the leaderboards? Work your way up there, like all the top 25 players did. Having a stats reset is just a terribly cheap way to do that.

A

Axel | PlazaGames

You want to get to the top of the leaderboards? Work your way up there, like all the top 25 players did. Having a stats reset is just a terribly cheap way to do that.
Who said I wanted too?? The only thing I'm saying is that people need a chance too, and if you don't like it, then there is nothing to do..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci