• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community's Choice

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Most of the people who voted for stats to be reset were mostly people with terrible stats and staff members. You can't deny it.
Even if that's the case, the larger group of the community wanted to leaderboards to have a reset.

NickSharpx ☆

District 13
Reaction score
The poll was biased by a long shot. Firstly the fact that the majority of the players who aren't near the top of the leaderboards were obviously going to vote yes.

Secondly, youtubers were influencing people's votes

Thirdly, it was going to happen anyway let's be honest. MCSG know that by resetting the stats it would bring many kids who think they can get #1, hence more players on their servers etc, they need this at the moment because it's dying.

And regarding the reset, as we all said all you see now are boosters (w/ hackers), huge amounts of teams (already was tbh but now it's worse) and just normal hackers in general. It's ridiculous and it should have never happened as they even stated in the past that the leaderboards will never be reset.

I hope all these try hards get #1 and it resets on them.
Let's not forget the 1.8 pvp for once ^_^

MrExtrodinaryMr

Experienced
Reaction score
If the decisions in the community were to be handed to players who actually care about the server and know what the community would like to see, rather than those have little experience with the community, the server would have been in a much better position than it is at the moment. That's all I have to say...

Ephizav2

Diamond
Reaction score
I only had 480 wins, but I wholeheartedly agree with everything said here, besides what MolotoV said about how the majority wanted it, when the majority are randies with 1/3k stats, or people who will log on once.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't actually remember there being a poll, but I'm happy about the way the reset was done. Everyone who was ranked highly still maintains that rank on the legacy leaderboards, and it gives an opportunity for new players to climb the ranks. Even though I'm not nearly as good as I once was, it is fun having a reason to tryhard the leaderboards again, and has gotten me more excited about MCSG than I have been in over a year.

I feel like a lot of people are less opposed to the update itself, and more opposed to the bugs that have come along with it. But to be perfectly honest, bugs are to be expected. They're a part of changing code, and they shouldn't be a reason for shying away from making change. Once the bugs are fixed, the wave of hackers dies down, and things go back to normal, I think this update will actually end up being incredibly popular.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci