• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Vote: Your favorite community maps and why?

What is your favorite community map?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecoteam

Tribute
Reaction score
I've only been able to play 2 of the new maps (added this week)

GuyK

District 13
Reaction score
So we have a lot of new maps on the servers but we like to see which map is most popular based on voting. We only allowed for 1 selection, so pick wisely!

We are not removing maps...just seeing what maps are the most popular.
Maps become famous because a mod made them and there are some maps that are not very good but get picked so you shouldn't pick maps by how much people looked at them =/

TheDeviousKitty

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm anxious to see how four maps being selected will work, it may make it so only specific maps get played and some maps aren't played at all. Two is okay, but sometimes you end up playing a map that is not liked by a fair amount of the players. Three sounds good, but I can't make that decision without seeing how well four works out.

On the community maps topic, I can't make that decision yet. I haven't played Ancient Japan, Hungry Hills or Yellowstone yet.

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
i feel like im the only one that likes MCSG ruins

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Deathmatch at start?? Whattt
It's that time of the month again....this bug happens once a month. Very odd. Servers should be working now as I have to restart all of them at once to fix that issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci