• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Vote: Normal Minecraft Server?

Normal Minecraft Server?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I previously ran a large creative server that I took down for this project (same custom plugins as Mau5ville), however it seems we built up a nice community here and I would love to possibly play the regular SMP or Creative Minecraft with you all. So my question to you is should we add in a Creative and/or Survival server on top of the other servers? If this gets added, its going to be low priority because we would want to finish the SurvivalGames plugin first before moving to another projects.

Chopper7775

Survivor
Reaction score
I like the idea of getting to do a creative server with the rest of you all, and it would be something to do while waiting. It would be hard to choose between the two, though, because there have been calls for something to do while waiting and calls for more servers. I think we should do the creative, just something different for a change; and it would do fine being low priority, anyways.

AverageLoz

Tribute
Reaction score
Great idea, the community is only going to be getting bigger!

Careerpro

Spectator
Reaction score
I think it would be lots of fun. Survival especially.
However if there would be a choice of adding servers for the survival games or this, I would want sg to take priority, like you said.

TheFuzzyFool

Spectator
Reaction score
Sounds like a great idea. We have a brilliant community currently, and it'd be fun to play with them in other ways.

Silverrock

Survivor
Reaction score
Sounds awesome chad! We should have community survival game map builds.

atticus

Survivor
Reaction score
I actually PMed you with this idea, seems great minds think alike :p I think it would be awesome if we built the districts and actually did a kinda rp server, living in the districts, doing survival. I have a district 1 already built on an old map of mine if you like that idea.

Alecoz2

Tribute
Reaction score
this would be totally awesome. I would really enjoy hanging out with the community without having to kill / be killed by them. I say go for it! :D

tardisman5197

Spectator
Reaction score
brilliant idea it is a really good community this is. You could continue the Hunger games theme and build the districts 1 - 12/13 and build a nice community server

Noepje

Survivor
Reaction score
Seems like a cool idea! Creative/survival, can't choose though :) It's both nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci