• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Vote: Local vs Global Leaderboards

Leaderboards

• Total voters

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So we are talking about making donations network wide, why not overall? Ideas and thoughts? It's going to have to be one or the other for location (US EU AU) vs global. Idk of this can be done but I know other communities doing it, so I know it's possible.

TomoHD

Survivor
Reaction score
Local!
Local=More Money
More Money= More servers!

Oh and FIRST!

Howsie22

Career
Reaction score
Chad having the donations global would be awesome.
It would definitely attract more people to buying donar and I would definitely consider buying donar if it went global :D

guggex8

Career
Reaction score
So we are talking about making donations network wide, why not overall? Ideas and thoughts? It's going to have to be one or the other for location (US EU AU) vs global. Idk of this can be done but I know other communities doing it, so I know it's possible.
Clank can! #<3clank

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Local:
Players may possibly donate for multiple regions, which means more money donated. Except some players may not donate for more then one or at all due to wanting to have benifets on all servers or not at all.

Global:
Players donate once for all regions, less money donated, but it's a safe bet to say that people would donate more because they know they have access to all regions if they require it.

Either way I think the amount of money from donations made would stay the same, except players would be more happy with global donations.

guggex8

Career
Reaction score
Advantages:

If you made it global : Donate once for all the servers.

If you made it local : More people might donate more, which makes a lot more money :) And more servers for us players.

If it was global, you'd save : $20-100

Comments : Not bad, save a lot o' money, to buy other games :D

Disadvantages:

If you made it local : Donate thrice for all the servers, once for one, twice for two.

Comments : Making it local, you use more money for yourselves.

Global has no disadvantages (couldn't think of one xD) and local does.

My opinion : If you guys want more servers to make more fun for us players, keep it as local, but if you want people to be sponsors in all, make it global.

I'm voting global, but I don't really care as my mom doesn't let me :(

EDIT : Doesn't let me donate.
There won't be more servers just because chad get more donations, he buys more servers if they are needed (no space on any of the other servers), a time ago he removed eu25-30 (and us29-30) because lack of players playing on them, not because it was to expensive, less servers=more players each game! :)

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Great idea! c:

Also seeing as we're going global, how about global leaderboards? As well as local, that'd be sweet. c:

Chezerony

District 13
Reaction score
Global donorship could cost more? I mean, I personally am fine with simply making all donation global :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci