• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Suggestion: Gamemodes

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
In my opinion there is no way that we should be adding new gamemodes when we just removed a few because we had too many for the devs to be able to maintain a high quality across all of them. Currently UHC Worlds could use some more features to make it even better, and Deadly Descent needs a few bugs fixed. Also, all the gamemodes still don't have leaderboards. No way we should add more gamemodes till all of the current ones are at a very high quality.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I agree with your statement. Our most successful gamemodes were the ones we had from the start. The ones based around PvP, or with some sort of driving motivation. Our SG/SoloSG players are driven by stats. So were SGC & QQ players. Factions players were driven by loot, creative wad a great place to just hang out and relax.

The AntVenom merge was supposed to expand MCGamer into not only a competitive PvP network, but also a place for some fun time-passing minigames. Unfortunately AntVenom sort of died, and the gamemodes were quickly neglected and from there things became very conflicted.

I'd love to see not only the return of SGClassic, Quarter Quell, and Creative; but the addition of a competitive 1v1 server and even a large survival/SMP type server.

It's time we add what works best.

The most important thing, however, is holding up the developers end of the deal. The community was promised not only leaderboards for all gamemodes, but super detailed and structured statistics, unfortunately little of which has happened. I'd like to see some progress toward that in the near future :)

AviJess

Experienced
Reaction score
I think that what we have right now between SG/SGSolo is very strong but too overplayed compared to other game modes. I think the idea of a server completely dedicated to 1v1's with MCSG items and stats for it would be a success. I feel that not enough players play SG Bingo and Deadly Decent and SG Classic for it too be a server.

Just my opinion.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci