• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Response to GoldEllipse's Video?

hakt

Platinum
Reaction score
To be honest, he repeatedly states 'I don't care about my rank anymore' yet I don't understand why he made the video? He simply could made an SG, but he wants to place as much emphasis on the fact that he lost V.I.P. He says the server is corrupt, yet I don't see him complaining about the money he has made using MCGamer? MCSG Staff try, some more then others but as a whole they have maintained the server for many years. If he doesn't like the staff as much as he says he does he should've left a long time ago..

(Just my opinion)
I agree! :)

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
of course you'd say that since ur a ex.mod
Maybe I have much respect for the team which works hard every single day to make sure you have a place to play.
Don't jump to conclusions. Be grateful we have such a staff team.

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
There's just way too much distrust between the staff and players, and it's all misconception because people get salty and people get angry and then rumors get spread and general distrust ensues. I think this is just another one of those situations that was just publicized by salt. Nothing much more to it.

NagolGames

Pikachu

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, I think he's right about a lot of what he said. Some basic teamspeak rules shouldn't justify losing VIP, that'd be similar to losing donor over it. A more logical approach would be being banned on the teamspeak for a while. And his points regarding the staff, I agree on those too. Overall he was disrespectful, I'm not saying he deserves his rank back, but he's right about most of the video.

meme

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
minemanners react to goldellipse expose video!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci