• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Poll: Leaderboards Reset with Newest Update?

Assuming your old statistics would be saved separately, would you like the leaderboards to be reset?

• Yes. I support Legacy Leaderboards, new statistics to track, and a global leaderboards reset.

Votes: 883 53.7%
  • No. I don't want a global leaderboards reset nor new statistics to track. Keep everything as it is.

Votes: 761 46.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

FloppehFeesh

Survivor
Reaction score
It's not even a debate whether or not youtubers skewed the polls. Lol, it's as clear as day.
It doesn't matter though. A vote is a vote, like I have said so many times before. It doesn't matter who persuaded who.

E

Ephiza

It doesn't matter though. A vote is a vote, like I have said so many times before. It doesn't matter who persuaded who.
Then they should re-take the poll, not allowing any youtubers to talk about it, or persway the people, and if the votes are similar, then the youtubers get perm banned? Would work w/o swaying the poll in favor of yes because of youtubers.

FloppehFeesh

Survivor
Reaction score
The legitimacy of the vote isn't there. They're not voting for what they want. It's like giving a popular youtuber a 1,000 vote rather than 1.
Yeah, but there is no way to prove it or anything. They have to go off of the votes they have. I said this before, but they can't just ignore everyone who voted for yes just because some youtubers convinced people to vote for it.

xBros4Eva

Experienced
Reaction score
If they do get reset, what will happen with hackers. I mean, it would encourage more people to have for that #1 spot. Will there be a new anit-cheat system?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci