• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Games. Staff vs Regular users.

Would you be interested.

• Yes.

Votes: 84 93.3%
  • No.

Votes: 6 6.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Still, even though they're both playing the same game, he's making it quite clear it's Staff vs. Community, like the staff aren't part of the community. I think it's a bit misleading considering it something that would unify them together, but it would probably end up as a competition deciding whether the people with the red names or the general population are better at MCSG...
The game is just for fun and is a way for the regular members to interact with the staff as some users may find the staff intimidating and I think events like this will help break the barrier. Of course you are entitled to your opinion and I can see where you are coming from. If you have any ideas to make this better please feel free to post them bellow.

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
just saying but the eu120 server is up...
Well then depending on if their is more EU or US players we can decide on a region. From now on guys if you want to play can you please post you IGN as well as your region. Thank you.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
The game is just for fun and is a way for the regular members to interact with the staff as some users may find the staff intimidating and I think events like this will help break the barrier. Of course you are entitled to your opinion and I can see where you are coming from. If you have any ideas to make this better please feel free to post them bellow.
What if it wasn't a "Staff vs. Community" game, but simply a community game where everyone would be considered as equal?

Reaction score
isnt it a problem if we get 60v60 then some non donors get kicked by randi donors wondering what is going on?

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci