• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Games 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Hey guys!

So after the very successfully community games, in which over 100 users participated, we have decided to bring it back.

What is it? It's a game where the regular members battle it out with the staff to see who is the winner. The previous game was won by the community. The overall winner being Henkcraft.

When will it happen. Tonight 19/04/2014 @ 11pm gmt. You can check the time it will be at here. http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20140419T23&p0=1964&msg=Community games.

How do I join? Post your in game name down below (Make sure you spell it right and with proper capitalisation) and you will be added to the whitelisted server. It will be on US120. At 10:55(GMT) make sure you are in the US hub and ready to join. A announcement will be made when to join.
(Spaces are limited to 60 so first come first served.) You can still apply and will have a chance of joining depending on how many staff members sign up.

Also, an issue that seemed to pop up in the last community games was that the regular users were killing each other. While there is no rule against this it would be nice to team with each other as it is the point of the games.

So guys, if you are interested please just drop a comment below with your IGN and I will note your name down!

Anyway I hope to see you guys tonight :D.

Event is now over!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also well done to average_name for winning overall and receiving iron donor.

Keep tuned on the
forums for updates regarding the community games #3 I have got something special planned.

Last edited by a moderator:

Grada_MC

Experienced
Reaction score
Grada_MC I'm game! Hopefully the numbers aren't 4:1 haha but nonetheless it was very fun all times previous :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci