• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Common Types Of Hacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceCarbonDiabloX

Experienced
Reaction score
Smooth aimbot is still a type of aimbot. Please stop replying to this thread now. There is no point in arguing. Thanks :)
Lol is that a mod's only response?

Smooth aimbot is not close to the aimbot you described. It's a separate hack.

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Once again I will point out that the name of this thread is "Common types of hacks."
Depends on what you consider common to be.
If common is noticeable then yeah these are pretty "common"

If it's the normal def then let's check this out.
Cringed ~ 900 downloads
Provida ~ 1k downloads
Scooby- Was 700 when I last checked 3 months ago
Spooky-Caspar- 584 downloads
Spook ~400 downloads
Conceal ~50 downloads

HuggaBear

Career
Reaction score
Depends on what you consider common to be.
If common is noticeable then yeah these are pretty "common"

If it's the normal def then let's check this out.
Cringed ~ 900 downloads
Provida ~ 1k downloads
Scooby- Was 700 when I last checked 3 months ago
Spooky-Caspar- 584 downloads
Spook ~400 downloads
Conceal ~50 downloads
Considering that smooth aimbot is not detectable, there is no reason for putting it in this thread. The main reason for this thread was to help people figure out what these hacked look like so that they can report them to help out the staff members. If a hack isn't noticeable, there really isn't a reason to put it on the thread.

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Considering that smooth aimbot is not detectable, there is no reason for putting it in this thread. The main reason for this thread was to help people figure out what these hacked look like so that they can report them to help out the staff members. If a hack isn't noticeable, there really isn't a reason to put it on the thread.
Yes it actually IS detectable client side. Why is this thread pinned? I'm sorry for bothering you but I doubt anyone on the staff team even knows what a directional aura is lol.

HuggaBear

Career
Reaction score
Yes it actually IS detectable client side. Why is this thread pinned? I'm sorry for bothering you but I doubt anyone on the staff team even knows what a directional aura is lol.
That's fine. It's pinned to help other users figure out what they look like. They should know what they look like so they can report a player when they see them and whatnot.

P3num6ra

Career
Reaction score
I remember Zypes was on ROXBOT at the time TOXICWASTEII joined the server. He tested his legitimacy but 1v1ing him, and proved that he was using a ghost hack. Ghost hack basically interrupts packets being sent to the server, replicating lag, but gives a major advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci