• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

"Come at me."

Sir Royal

Experienced
Reaction score
It's nearing the finale, I'm not very well equipped. I had avoided contact the entire games. I decided to run toward the cornucopia to see if I could scavenge any leftover loot. While at the cornucopia, I glance to see a person running on the 8-9 spoke. He is clearly very well equipped, with full iron armor aswell as a stone sword. I did not dare even try. I say, "Please spare me, don't kill me."

He stops for a second.

He says the following words.

"Come at me" He charges his bow, an arrow almost catches my face. He then starts sprinting toward me, I block with my sword, indicating a possible truce could still be formed. But he's already halfway toward the corn, and I realize he's not changing his mind.

That's when I saw the glowstone light up to the left of him, and creepers rained down.

An endless stream of creepers.

Boom! A creeper explosion knocks him off the thin land strip, his progress toward me is halted, he gets back on the land strip and sends another arrow flying at my face, it hits. BOOM. Another creeper sends him back into the water, he must be critically injured. BOOOOM. This time, the explosion sends him down into the water, he tries with the best of his ability to stay under, clearly another hit and he would be a goner.

I see my chance.

I run up to the spoke next to him, and blindly shoot an arrow at the water. The satisfying blast of the cannon marks his end, and the creepers vanish into the air. I dive in and collect the precious goods.

He learned his lesson.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci