• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Combat Logging!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnorkelSniper

Spectator
Reaction score
Jeez! SO MANY COMBAT LOGGERS! Actually, there's one in particular. THIS COMBAT LOGGER IS GODSQUAD8. Everyone is so mad at him because he keeps logging and steals kills. The that isn't the matter. The problem is that he combat logs. I'm not sure if it's against the rules, but you should give some type of punishment. If not, just stay away from him. I'll join with him again and show some screenshots of him leaving and rejoining.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
This ^

I agree, before I quit in-game activity, there was an extreme amount of people combat-logging, just remember to keep cool, don't say anything you wouldn't say to your Grandma. Just move on to the next kill, it's their loss for leaving and ruining their ratio's.

Thapple_

Diamond
Reaction score
This ^

I agree, before I quit in-game activity, there was an extreme amount of people combat-logging, just remember to keep cool, don't say anything you wouldn't say to your Grandma. Just move on to the next kill, it's their loss for leaving and ruining their ratio's.
That.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I would looooooooove to agree with you, except there's one issue....

How the heck do you gather evidence of someone combat-logging? You would have to record them BEFORE they logged, but you wouldn't have any reason for doing so, unless you were already recording for some reason, such as a YT episode.
(Unless you saw someone that was a known combat-logger? But odds are, they don't log out every time they're in a fight, or else they'd never win or get anywhere significant within the game o_O So what's the point of even playing SG?)

Also, kill-stealing isn't a violation of the rules, and I haven't seen anywhere in the rules where it says that combat logging is, either. So I don't exactly get why the person mentioned in this thread would be reportable. Sure, he may not have been polite and courteous, but then again, he's not the only one like that.

I'll join with him again and show some screenshots of him leaving and rejoining.
But if he leaves the game then joins the server again, doesn't that mean he... well, dies? o_O He should be a spectator when he comes back into the server.

Am I missing something here?

Thapple_

Diamond
Reaction score
I would looooooooove to agree with you, except there's one issue....

How the heck do you gather evidence of someone combat-logging? You would have to record them BEFORE they logged, but you wouldn't have any reason for doing so, unless you were already recording for some reason, such as a YT episode.
(Unless you saw someone that was a known combat-logger? But odds are, they don't log out every time they're in a fight, or else they'd never win or get anywhere significant within the game o_O So what's the point of even playing SG?)

Also, kill-stealing isn't a violation of the rules, and I haven't seen anywhere in the rules where it says that combat logging is, either. So I don't exactly get why the person mentioned in this thread would be reportable. Sure, he may not have been polite and courteous, but then again, he's not the only one like that.

But if he leaves the game then joins the server again, doesn't that mean he... well, dies? o_O He should be a spectator when he comes back into the server.

Am I missing something here?
We I assume he is talking about battlegrounds, so... If he left he wouldn't die, he would just *boop* and vanish.
And in battlegrounds it is easy to find combat loggers because they do it frequently, so you can easily click record and get evidence.
Kill stealing, in my personally, opinion shouldn't be something that is kick worthy. So... I dunno.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
We I assume he is talking about battlegrounds, so... If he left he wouldn't die, he would just *boop* and vanish.
And in battlegrounds it is easy to find combat loggers because they do it frequently, so you can easily click record and get evidence.
Kill stealing, in my personally, opinion shouldn't be something that is kick worthy. So... I dunno.
Oh, crud. I didn't notice this was in the Battlegrounds discussion area. xD My bad, thanks for correcting me.

Thapple_

Diamond
Reaction score
Oh, crud. I didn't notice this was in the Battlegrounds discussion area. xD My bad, thanks for correcting me.
It's all alright man, now that I have my gypsy moderator powers I will lock this thread. Report the user in the link I provided, is there are any questions contact me!
TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci