• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cobalt

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
Omar I've told you b4 y it doesn't work the mod already ruled in their favor just remove that b4 the threads get locked again
Wait do even if evidence that says otherwise is presented afterwards, the first ruling is still final? Just tryna understand
They already admited to losing in the description plus the mod gave us the round dont try will.

Afroninja609

Career
Reaction score
They already admited to losing in the description plus the mod gave us the round dont try will.

Im not trying to flame you guys

I guess that's what it looks like through your eyes though, so I'll leave

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
Im not trying to flame you guys

I guess that's what it looks like through your eyes though, so I'll leave
NONONO will Im saying there is no point on staying on omars side even though you are friends we cool dont worry it wasnt in a mean way all Im saying is that they are trying their hardest to look for excuses to not poss the loss when we ahve enough proof of our win. But dont worry we chill will c::: Im sorry if you took it wrong.

Afroninja609

Career
Reaction score
NONONO will Im saying there is no point on staying on omars side even though you are friends we cool dont worry it wasnt in a mean way all Im saying is that they are trying their hardest to look for excuses to not poss the loss when we ahve enough proof of our win. But dont worry we chill will c::: Im sorry if you took it wrong.
Love ya bro

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
please dont dislike my video, im just trying to explain what went on.
also zable, u said on ts this: https://gyazo.com/06cf546a305a967e96ee5c1e7acd9f89
which said "if u guys have said leave it would have been fine" and just so u know, we said clearly "leave", look in the video
In pregame is what I meant not after the game starts, which it says in the rules that the clan who stays is the one who takes the round.

You are just trying to explain saying we are the best clan NA ofc im gonna dislike it darky

Last edited:

Noah|Vendue

demon
Reaction score
Prosperous please leave the thread, the situation has been dealt with the Moderators and the first battle we did has been dropped, and the second battle we did officially win 5-4 as said in this screenshot: https://gyazo.com/f448a8e1e1bdec46d0076e2332256cc6 Mods, don't pay any attention to this thread, us Cobalt members are just trying to explain to them that we have won the battle and that we do not want to continue on with this flame. If they reply to our thread again, please delete their post and please punish them for their acts. Thank you Prosperous and Moderators for co-operating. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci