• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cobalt

Afroninja609

Career
Reaction score
Omar, I honestly dont know who you are and when I asked people your reputation is to be on hell of a cheater so you are not exactly the one to talk, instead of seeking for flame and attention which seems to be the only thing you are good at since you need to hack to be decent at the game.

Known alex why dont you stop suckin calis d1ck and hop off it the same way you did with this clan? I work my ass off trying to convince everyone to get you in and not even a day later clan hop hardcore. If his potato booter dropped you to 4 bars why are you complaining I play with three and it works perfectly fine, also is not like Serenity had a reputation gor ddossing lmao, if you are toxic people are not gonna like it and these things are gonna happen. We dont care Brian cheated or not at this point, he didnt cheat in 2 rounds without any doubt and played as good as if he was cheating or not so from now on he is gonna screenshare as many times as the other clan wants. I know you are a thug now and all of that but I hope you realise you have lost a friend due to your behaviour, I used to like you but not anymore if thats worth anything to you.

To everybody in trostetic, you already have the win, there is no other matter that requieres you to post here anymore, you guys are chill and I wish to be cool with you again, especially you cali you seem hella chill.

To the mods, dont lock the thread since they are the ones who come here trying to flame all the time and we just want for this to stop and chill. If they keep causing flame just ban them please.

Thank you and sorry for all of this, it will pass on and we will clear our reputation by playing fair and square.
I'm one hell of a cheater? You have no proof of me cheating besides my Omxr account. When I got MrTap I changed unlike Brian. There's no evidence of hacks or any suspicious movement on this account. I have hacked on Omxr which I can't deny but you can't call me a cheater when you have no proof of my current main being a hacker. I really don't know you and I'm completely chill with everyone but Brian and Fexr who got my fcking quantum account banned. I woulda stopped long ago, when I left Serenity not even Known was this annoying, at least he's chill. You guys are just pricks lmao. Oh and why the hell are you telling me I need to cheat to win when you have a blatant hacker in your clan bud! Hmm seems legit. But whatever I'll be leaving after responding to everyone that quoted my posts. So yeah don't ever call me a hacker without any proof rofl

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
Omar and Alex I hope you know that your posts are pretty repetitive and pointless but give us free pages. K thx. Bye

LiamAKAEvil

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm one hell of a cheater? You have no proof of me cheating besides my Omxr account. When I got MrTap I changed unlike Brian. There's no evidence of hacks or any suspicious movement on this account. I have hacked on Omxr which I can't deny but you can't call me a cheater when you have no proof of my current main being a hacker. I really don't know you and I'm completely chill with everyone but Brian and Fexr who got my fcking quantum account banned. I woulda stopped long ago, when I left Serenity not even Known was this annoying, at least he's chill. You guys are just pricks lmao. Oh and why the hell are you telling me I need to cheat to win when you have a blatant hacker in your clan bud! Hmm seems legit. But whatever I'll be leaving after responding to everyone that quoted my posts. So yeah don't ever call me a hacker without any proof rofl
1 reason you could potentially cheat is i had never heard of you untill like a month ago and you magically were some god random who can trade sometimes trade hits with a living walking legend. people have tried spook and autoclicks up against that said legend on every server and don't beat him. but you seem to magically with your legitness come up here and "kill me"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci