• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cobalt

Cringe

Experienced
Reaction score

Ivx | Luke

Duve | Brian
"Everyone keep it off the thread. I gave Brian a second chance and he failed me. He deleted some logs and it didn't make sense. He is kicked for his actions." - fexr

Drake

Career
Reaction score

Ivx | Luke

Duve | Brian
id like for you to get the bunnies off this thread. brian is one of my friends and idc who you are but you need to hop off my boys Inappropriate body part on a male aight? ok thanks bye

Cringe

Experienced
Reaction score
id like for you to get the bunnies off this thread. brian is one of my friends and idc who you are but you need to hop off my boys Inappropriate body part on a male aight? ok thanks bye
the fact that you left our half of what i said id rather not

Drake

Career
Reaction score
the fact that you left our half of what i said id rather not
lmao good job at editing it? youre not slick pls get off of this thread.
Oh & also fexr said that in the heat of moment, Brian is back in the clan. In any case, its none of your concern so you can leave thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CaliSwag

Experienced
Reaction score
lmao good job at editing it? youre not slick pls get off of this thread.
Oh & also fexr said that in the heat of moment, Brian is back in the clan. In any case, its none of your concern so you can leave thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Drake i love you dude and your hella chill, but you dont understand xD This kid has ddosed my whole clan for no reason threated to hit off my TS. And then hacks in a CB and acts like he never even hacked. Ive caught him once before hacking also. xD

CobaltMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
Keep it off the thread. You guys are doing nothing and by you talking to us about it won't do anything either. We are keeping Brian so deal with it.

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
application for mendetta
IGN: Mendetta
Current Age: 14
Skype-Name[PM If needed]: Nope
Have you ever spoken to any of the leaders/officers?: Yea
List all previous clan experiences: Divinity,Invincible,Oz & Aura
Why do you want to join Cobalt?: cuz im bored

Patrified

Career
Reaction score
Hello! A member of the clan Exteority recently came to me on TeamSpeak and said that the win against them was a fake win. They said that the clan battle is currently 4-2 in your favor and is postpone. I do not know when I will be back online, however, it should be in a day or two, but can you please start a message with me concerning the matter. Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci