• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cobalt

CSGOruinedMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
|- Must Meet All requirements -|
I do.
|- Please get to know us first before applying -|
I have had multiple conversations with everyone in the clan even the trials. And i'm on more than most of the members.
Was here before it was Closed and was here before it was invite only and have been asking for a long time

Quinn, I haven't heard from anyone who doesn't like me. No one has shown any signs of not liking me. I think I at least deserve a chance. I am on all the time, i'm good, and it doesn't seem like anyone actually dislikes me. If you don't let me in your clan, i'm going to have to ask. Who doesn't like me? It's really annoying that i've spent a month+ just trying to get trial because you won't let me in because "some people" don't like me. I haven't found out who doesn't want me in/doesn't like me and I've talked to all of the members more than once. I am friends with a lot of people in this clan and I have scrimmed with you guys and I do very well as well as our teamwork is better than when I listen to clan battles. (not trying to flame) I have seen many people get accepted and many people denied. I have seen this clan battle a lot. Some people have gotten trial instantly without me even getting a chance. Some members of the clan (not name dropping) have said that they consider me more of a member than some of the actual members of the clan. Just, think about it.

- Soul.

Pulvinar

Tribute
Reaction score
I do.

I have had multiple conversations with everyone in the clan even the trials. And i'm on more than most of the members.

Was here before it was Closed and was here before it was invite only and have been asking for a long time

Quinn, I haven't heard from anyone who doesn't like me. No one has shown any signs of not liking me. I think I at least deserve a chance. I am on all the time, i'm good, and it doesn't seem like anyone actually dislikes me. If you don't let me in your clan, i'm going to have to ask. Who doesn't like me? It's really annoying that i've spent a month+ just trying to get trial because you won't let me in because "some people" don't like me. I haven't found out who doesn't want me in/doesn't like me and I've talked to all of the members more than once. I am friends with a lot of people in this clan and I have scrimmed with you guys and I do very well as well as our teamwork is better than when I listen to clan battles. (not trying to flame) I have seen many people get accepted and many people denied. I have seen this clan battle a lot. Some people have gotten trial instantly without me even getting a chance. Some members of the clan (not name dropping) have said that they consider me more of a member than some of the actual members of the clan. Just, think about it.

- Soul.
honestly man you deserve it lol.

CSGOruinedMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: gelu, bronze_n_atlanta,
Current Age: 14
Skype-Name[PM If needed]: u got it
Have you ever spoken to any of the leaders/officers?: all of them
List all previous clan experiences: since jan 1, 2014 i've been in - ThePrivileged, TheRelentless, ThePast, Insidious, Eternity, Valor, Validus, Triology, Protocol, Rivals, Vendetta, Demeter, Desolate, AND COBALT HEHE XD #unreformed
Why do you want to join Cobalt?: Because I like this clan, I think I can make it in and
help it a ton in battles. I like the people in this clan and I know all of them.

https://gyazo.com/ea8d0607fd26377785bb7e75ce764f73

REFORMED

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci