• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Cloud Nine (Revamp)

DivineMedicus

Tribute
Reaction score
The concept is beautiful on this map.
I see a lot of potential.

I do believe that this could ensure an in if a bit more detailing was put into retrospect.
The shapes of each build and the concepts are stunning, yet they do lack a bit of detailing and organic shapes. This is a great depiction of a fantasy like world, it would be great if the houses were built with a variety within the palette, and the utmost large buildings had use within the organic world. Pillars, stairs and slabs are few of the things that ensure success within a small scale of building style. Nonetheless, the terraforming is well done compared to the other entrys, and All in all, I like the map C:

JakeKav

Survivor
Reaction score
The concept is beautiful on this map.
I see a lot of potential.

I do believe that this could ensure an in if a bit more detailing was put into retrospect.
The shapes of each build and the concepts are stunning, yet they do lack a bit of detailing and organic shapes. This is a great depiction of a fantasy like world, it would be great if the houses were built with a variety within the palette, and the utmost large buildings had use within the organic world. Pillars, stairs and slabs are few of the things that ensure success within a small scale of building style. Nonetheless, the terraforming is well done compared to the other entrys, and All in all, I like the map C:
Haven't touched Minecraft in several months, with a year since I last played on MCSG. As my time is over I can be honest about my opinion. It's crazy to think anyone can say this. Yeah, the map may not be that great, but it's still far better than the likes of Breeze Island, The Lobby Games, Highway, Zone 85 etc. It has always been a corrupt community, giving this 'Team Elite' and a few other map builders loads of emphasis when they released possibly the worst maps going (in my opinion). Eh, I'll probably get banned for this. I honestly don't care.

Thanks anyway!

DivineMedicus

Tribute
Reaction score
I agree. The only thing that disgusts me is when team elite is arrogant and selfish. They are not the best builders, they have 0 angel block members on their team, and their detailing is unrealistic and bland. Hopefully if they see this, they can learn from this criticism. The best builder is not from team elite, the best builder on MCSG is Schnogot, a member of deep academy, angel block society and he built La Brocantaire all by himself, implementing a stylish pandoras blocks style of building plus organics at its finest !

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Good map, just looks laggy to me. Just spread out the buildings so it doesn't become an SG2.

Epo

Survivor
Reaction score
Terraforming is great, But the buildings lack lots of details.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci