• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clique

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butterballer

Platinum
Reaction score
This isnt a Spanish clan
stfu this isnt a indian clan
By my recollection, this clan is open to ANY race. It doesn't matter whether you're black, white, Hispanic, or Asian. Every is welcome to apply, and you shouldn't tell others they aren't welcome just because of their race, which they can't help.

Minecraft IGN: iiNick_
Previous Names: antes Nick77Crack esa me la hackearon tenia 38/53 ahoral a iiNick_ la uso con mi hermano pero si entro en este clan se la cambio la contra
Previous Clans: Outlet Desire Prosimity etc
Why do you want to join our Clique?: por k q es un buen clan y quiero mejorar
But, Retro is semi-right. The majority of this clan speaks only English, so it would be helpful if you spoke English to the best of your knowledge. :)

RetroRain

Gold
Reaction score
By my recollection, this clan is open to ANY race. It doesn't matter whether you're black, white, Hispanic, or Asian. Every is welcome to apply, and you shouldn't tell others they aren't welcome just because of their race, which they can't help.

But, Retro is semi-right. The majority of this clan speaks only English, so it would be helpful if you spoke English to the best of your knowledge. :)
That's what I meant to say. Idc if he's spanish its that he don't know English

RetroRain

Gold
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: ReignofPowerade
Previous Names: None
Previous Clans: Xenos, Vanity
Why do you want to join our Clique?: I think I have the skill to cooperate in a clan like this because I have been playing for a little of 2 years and I know all of the clan battle maps' callouts and such. I also do not mess around very aften and I am mature.
pvp god

Planetary

Career
Reaction score
Me, taco, and mayra are mexican retro xp we understand the language :p
Taco, Mayra, and I!

Can I get beans ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci