• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cleansweep 2.0 Overviews!

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Those are some big numbers, thanks for working hard!

masond123

Platinum
Reaction score
I would like to give a thank-you to the community members who have participated in this Cleansweep. You guys are really helping out the staff team, and your work is much appreciated. Let's keep those numbers high!

BananaCraft

Platinum
Reaction score
-Reserved-
(English)

Very good afternoon moderators of this community. First I wanted to thank you for the recognition you have given me, and secondly I would like to say that it is an honor to help this community to maintain good play and good behavior of all players on this server.
Thank you very much for your attention. Sincerely MCTheBananaCraft. Forgive my bad English. xD

(Spanish)

Muy buenas tardes moderadores de esta comunidad. En primer lugar quería dar las gracias por el reconocimiento que se me ha dado, y en segundo lugar me gustaria decir que es para mí un honor ayudar a esta comunidad a mantener el buen juego y el buen comportamiento de todos los jugadores de este servidor.
Muchas gracias por su atención. Atentamente: MCTheBananaCraft. Perdonar mi mal inglés. xD

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Thats a crazy amount of bans xD. Hopefully EU will be more hacker free now... This is kinda just proof of how bad it was there..

bcfcAnt

Platinum
Reaction score
I can't believe it's over 9000 ;)

Great job but it kinda seems like the hackers have been untouched which kind of sucks. By the way I think it'd be cool to see how many bans the top reporters got :D

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
I can't believe it's over 9000 ;)

Great job but it kinda seems like the hackers have been untouched which kind of sucks. By the way I think it'd be cool to see how many bans the top reporters got :D
sadly D: seems like for ever 1 you ban... 2 more come to replace that one.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
New overview is out, check it out at the first page ;)

Kcinayy

Platinum
Reaction score
Last week! :D
Just report hackers, and the counting will be done?
Is it about how many hackers you've caught, or abouy how many reports you have done?

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Last week! :D
Just report hackers, and the counting will be done?
Is it about how many hackers you've caught, or abouy how many reports you have done?
Its about the amount of hackers you've banned through report abuses. And yea, just report hackers, you don't have to worry about the counting.

lorenzo050

Tribute
Reaction score
Oh wow, didn't expect to make it in the list of most succesfull reports.
I'll be sure to keep reporting the hackers!

Last edited:

Shelby

District 13
Reaction score
Fantastic work! Really shows the community can really make a difference too! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci