• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars [Season: Three] | Final Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Techaton

District 13
Reaction score
Staff Application:
Name: Eric Zeno McCormick
IGN: zenoCrafter
Clan Experience: Cyanvolts, Rebels, Titans, Forgotten, Legacy
Why you deserve to be staff?: [Paragraph Form] I've run several very successful clans, I own the US Clan Leaderboards, I ran CCS, I was staff in your previous clan wars. That good enough?
Your Application for STAFF of Clan Wars [Season: Zero] has been Accepted.

Bryanm0r

Platinum
Reaction score
1.) Clan Name: ProgressiveSkills
2.) Clan Leader: Bryanm0r
3.) How many members are in your clan? 15
4.) How many of those members have 1000+ wins? [Accounts:] Carlos10a, Angryplayer2000, manygaymer
5.) How long have you been around? 5 Months
6.) Do you agree to all of the Rules? Yes :)

Maxypie

District 13
Reaction score
Clan Application:
1.) Clan Name: Rebels
2.) Clan Leader: Maxypie
3.) How many members are in your clan? At the moment 12, 19 if you count officers & leaders (we'll be accepting more members soon c;)
4.) How many of those members have 1000+ wins? [Accounts:] Maxypie, rexxyy, Myruhh, Spellyy, wicky9722, TheHo, Butterballer, FuzzyPB, Iancool, Sevector, Slangshot, and Fenomous. (Not all on one account.) (Clan wins combined 21170 (old accounts included))
5.) How long have you been around? The clan has been around for over 2 years now.
6.) Do you agree to all of the Rules? Of course.

Fierce

Career
Reaction score
Techaton, I have a question. I was wondering if I'm aloud to participate in clan wars with with both the clans I'm in for clan wars. A lot of US players are also in an EU clan. SportsFan2565 BulletJCCCC might be wonder too. For example I'm in prosperity and Phoenix EU, and sports is in Rivals, but also in emperors. Ryan | Techaton

Chaosbones

Survivor
Reaction score
Clan Application:
1.) Clan Name: Zephyr
2.) Clan Leader: Chaosbones Batsalicious KaosInspired
3.) How many members are in your clan? 20+
4.) How many of those members have 1000+ wins? [Accounts:] Crafty_laurence
5.) How long have you been around? 7 Months
6.) Do you agree to all of the Rules? Yes

NativeTalent

District 13
Reaction score
Honestly if this thing wasn't hosted by a biased downy that disappears without notice I'd actually feel tempted to contribute.

Techaton

District 13
Reaction score
Techaton, I have a question. I was wondering if I'm aloud to participate in clan wars with with both the clans I'm in for clan wars. A lot of US players are also in an EU clan. SportsFan2565 BulletJCCCC might be wonder too. For example I'm in prosperity and Phoenix EU, and sports is in Rivals, but also in emperors. Ryan | Techaton
Personally, I have no problem playing with both of your respective clans as long they are not same division, but more specifically the same battle. I will discuss with the hosts later.

Honestly if this thing wasn't hosted by a biased downy that disappears without notice I'd actually feel tempted to contribute.
I'm right here!

7zu

Platinum
Reaction score
The Hype is Real!
When do you think this will start?

Jawsh

Diamond
Reaction score
Since there are EU and US clans, what MCSg servers will we play on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci