• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars [Season: Three] | Final Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wickyy

Career
Reaction score
Lol 3 armor bars more per player is a significant advantage...
1) We weren't done with our routes the game was put on pause.
2) If they had a overall 3 armor bar advantage that means all of rebels had to have leather, gold or no armor and them having almost full iron.
3) There are so many factors that play into in a cb or cw like ping, picks, sheer luck ect, cw staff should know this better than anyone so no need to act like Trivium would've won regardless.

Last edited:

Hks

Diamond
Reaction score
if i was apart of trivium eu and i really thought that we should have beaten rebels / we are better then rebels i would challenge them to a clan battle

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
getting tossed like a salad
Are you being serious? xD
Honestly, I didn't really say anything, read my posts.

This is what I said, you guys escalated it:
It sucks... But the recognition and appreciation that we got from everyone was amazing. You will see in the recording (idk if they will include the round where mice was accidentally kicked) that even in the disadvantaged times, we still did our best.
I just said 2 armour bars per player - but yeah, of course it doesn't. It was just that following mice being kicked, our clan's mentality changed and everything went downhill - topped off in the end by Butter being invisible.
I personally think (not being cocky) but without any interference from the plugin / staff errors, we would've done a lot better against Rebels. But everyone needs to understand the work required to coordinate such a big event, stuff will always happen.
That was in response from this message from the Staff team:
http://prntscr.com/5jcoso

I know that everyone spectating said that we were the better clan on the day.
If you're going to bring that sort of arrogance into it then I question the integrity of the "Number 1 US Clan."

Last edited:

Jccandfriends

Diamond
Reaction score
Are you being serious? xD
Honestly, I didn't really say anything, read my posts.

This is what I said, you guys escalated it:

That was in response from this message from the Staff team:
http://prntscr.com/5jcoso

I know that everyone spectating said that we were the better clan on the day. If you're going to bring that sort of arrogance into it then I question the integrity of the "Number 1 US Clan."
Lets not do this, disregard anything my clan has said. It was a close battle and i understand why you are upset. But in the end even if you did win that round that doesnt mean your the better clan we both won 2 on each other. And im sure you could understand while everyone in my clan is upset when we "won" a battle and everyone is still talking bad about us saying that an op person was working for us. Also seeing that tech directly said to you that refs wanted to see us beated and were biased towards you

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
Lets not do this, disregard anything my clan has said. It was a close battle and i understand why you are upset. But in the end even if you did win that round that doesnt mean your the better clan we both won 2 on each other. And im sure you could understand while everyone in my clan is upset when we "won" a battle and everyone is still talking bad about us saying that an op person was working for us. Also seeing that tech directly said to you that refs wanted to see us beated and were biased towards you
Thank you for replying more maturely :) I agree that this should be the end of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci