• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars [Season: Three] | Final Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAfroNinja

Platinum
Reaction score
Alright, your just Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom mad, because even though you got a DQ, you have to but a 1-2 on the thread, Your insulting me for having a pikachu avatar, but you actually took time to write that Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom message, it is pointless, we are talking about the Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom battle, that's kinda why the thread is named clan wars. not my avatar wars. Avatars are for Xbox, Well, I see you come from there. So let me give you some language that you might understand. OMG I JUST HIT MY FIRST NOSCOPE

!!!!11!!!!11
BATMAN ULL NEVER HIT A NOSCOPE1!1!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH
But then we become arch enemies, meet up here again, so now you can go to school, get bullied, sit by yourself at the lunch table, and still be happy, because you got a DQ For clan wars.
u should probably take out the part about taking time to post that. even eu 12 yr olds know that

ChrisComedies

Diamond
Reaction score
And its up! Legacy vs Phoenix! Battle will be in 360p until youtube's slow processing will allow it to be seen in higher resolutions. Thumbnail creditz 2 me

Battey

Career
Reaction score
Just not bothered to continue arguing here, I'll keep my opinion to my self. Don't worry I'm not done :')

NotSoulkniqht

Platinum
Reaction score
Ok guys I have something to tell you. I'm writing this to appologize or however you spell to the people who I offended. Also, don't take my racist comments serious as I'm always making a joke out of it and they aren't meant the way you think. Thank you for your time.
And that was the story of Clan wars Season three, what story do u want next boy?

NotSoulkniqht

Platinum
Reaction score
Just not bothered to continue arguing here, I'll keep my opinion to my self. Don't worry I'm not done :')
Dont worry ur not done? Ur just giving me more time to think. And are you done or not? You said you were in your last message, but in this one you said you werent wtf???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci