• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars [Season: Three] | Final Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Protocol

Experienced
Reaction score
Im not sure if you are being biased or if you just dislike justice cause i know he may have hacked a long time ago but that doesnt mean you can still assume stuff about him hacking now. The evidence isn't that sufficient i do not think this should be a dq. Also when Justice gets combos on the other players its because he gets 30 ping and they get 200 dont forget they are eu

CrimsonAura

Career
Reaction score
Im not sure if you are being biased or if you just dislike justice cause i know he may have hacked a long time ago but that doesnt mean you can still assume stuff about him hacking now. The evidence isn't that sufficient i do not think this should be a dq. Also when Justice gets combos on the other players its because he gets 30 ping and they get 200 dont forget they are eu
JusticeDog = Ping Player ?

GamingNewfie

Diamond
Reaction score
RESULTS

Protocol has been Disqualified from Clan Wars for JusticeDog and MintSib hacking, EmperorsReborn will advance to Quarter Finals against Rivals.

-
- http://gyazo.com/334622ccb6a3d177521dcb832f5260ea
-
-

Excel will forfeit the match for not showing up. Invincible will advance to Quarter Finals against Legacy.
tbh i dont know if this is sufficient evidence, he does get far hits, yet there is no ncp so that isn't really helping, and in the first vid there may have been some delayed knockback due to EU ping.

Jay98

Survivor
Reaction score
his hacks wer as obvious as these
when i was facing him xDDDDDDD I know he didn't have regen but still Justice was hacking

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
Anyone fan link me thr threads for tue first and second seasons? <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member