• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars [Season: Three] | Final Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

TiggyBG

Iron
Reaction score
You guys need referees? Or are you just trusting hosts to do so?

TheSpyrew

Tribute
Reaction score
You guys need referees? Or are you just trusting hosts to do so?
If they need referees, they would get some trusted people that they know, or they might even post an announcement if they do need referees..

Techaton

District 13
Reaction score
This season, we cannot simply just announce a date, because we are working and planning things out with Administration Team at MCGamer. However, the event should be able to be started within a week or two. Take in though that dates can change. Right now is one of the hardest time to do Clan Wars, because of the Holidays and Vacations occurring over the course of this next month.

- Ryan

Techaton

District 13
Reaction score
Just a reminder, we are still looking for more Staff Members just in case anyone would like to apply.

Jccandfriends

Diamond
Reaction score
Just a reminder, we are still looking for more Staff Members just in case anyone would like to apply.
i did apply :(

(Staff Application:
Name: Jake
IGN: Jccandfriends
Clan Experience: Rebels (Leader)
Why you deserve to be staff?: [Paragraph Form]
I think i deserve to be staff because In my opinion i have a lot of experience in the clan community and also in community events. I was previously Co-Hosting Clan Wars Season 3 with techaton. We were motivated to get it done but sadly tech became inactive and we gave up on the idea. It is great to see you guys making it happen and with this group of people i honestly think they can make it the best clan wars we have had yet. I would love to be a part of it and help out as much as i can along the way, being in the clan community for over a year, in my opinion has made me more responsible and able to handle situations in certain ways and with certain people. For different people you do different things to compromise, since i know a lot of people in the community i know what to do in most situations. I tend to be extremely active, i can be on 5 hours a day on weekdays, no matter if im playing minecraft i am usually on a teamspeak. Also i know many of the hosts and co-hosts well so i should be trusted by the rest of the staff team. I hope i am considered, Thanks.)

NativeTalent

District 13
Reaction score
This season, we cannot simply just announce a date, because we are working and planning things out with Administration Team at MCGamer. However, the event should be able to be started within a week or two. Take in though that dates can change. Right now is one of the hardest time to do Clan Wars, because of the Holidays and Vacations occurring over the course of this next month.

- Ryan
When is this starting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci