• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars [Season: Three] | Final Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Techaton

District 13
Reaction score
1.) Clan Name: Origin
2.) Clan Leader: Me
3.) How many members are in your clan? idk, there will be enough by the time of this event
4.) How many of those members have 1000+ wins? [Accounts:] idk who doesn't have a 1000 wins nowadays
5.) How long have you been around? too long
6.) Do you agree to all of the Rules? ya
I think a reband of Kronic was a better idea :p.

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1.) Clan Name: Origin
2.) Clan Leader: Me
3.) How many members are in your clan? idk, there will be enough by the time of this event
4.) How many of those members have 1000+ wins? [Accounts:] idk who doesn't have a 1000 wins nowadays
5.) How long have you been around? too long
6.) Do you agree to all of the Rules? ya
Accepted

ClanWarsOrganization

Experienced
Reaction score
There will be only 4 more clans accepted into clan wars. IMPORTANT: On a scheduling note: CW will most likely begin the weekend of the 21st. However this is what we are aiming for not promising, it could be the 28th. We will be announcing the final 4 clans and divisions by sunday, and we will go from there. CANT WAIT!

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score
How come a clan made 2 days ago (with no members) made by native talent gets accepted, and we don't. I can't help but see this as bias... What do we have to do to prove ourselves? My clan would really like joining this tourney and we are up to the challenge. If its about skill, we can beat someone alrady accepted. If its about members, we have twenty. If its about time length, we've been playing clan battles longer than rivals. Let us have a chance and we'll make it worth everyone's while. cf918 ClanWarsOrganization Ryan | Techaton
If there is any hate from other clans, I would like those clans to tell me of any loses I missed on the old tigers thread. There are a lot of battles to keep track of 60 plus. We want to be liked amongst the clan community. Thank you.

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
How come a clan made 2 days ago (with no members) made by native talent gets accepted, and we don't. I can't help but see this as bias... What do we have to do to prove ourselves? My clan would really like joining this tourney and we are up to the challenge. If its about skill, we can beat someone alrady accepted. If its about members, we have twenty. If its about time length, we've been playing clan battles longer than rivals. Let us have a chance and we'll make it worth everyone's while. cf918 ClanWarsOrganization Ryan | Techaton
If there is any hate from other clans, I would like those clans to tell me of any loses I missed on the old tigers thread. There are a lot of battles to keep track of 60 plus. We want to be liked amongst the clan community. Thank you.
There's still 4 open spots, calm your face.

SynergyUS

Career
Reaction score
Synergy also wants to be respected and liked in the community. However if another person talks crap about ours that's when people start arguments so please just remain neutral if u don't like us... Thanks <3

Jawsh

Diamond
Reaction score
I believe that you guys will be accepted. Out of all the remaining US clans out there, I would put you above all of them so you have a high chance to get accepted. You guys are also pretty cool and fair. Rektcummended

Cataclysm

Tribute
Reaction score
Clan Application:
1.) Clan Name: Catalclysm
2.) Clan Leader: Visaan | SriLqnKqn and Exemp
3.) How many members are in your clan? 15
4.) How many of those members have 1000+ wins? 6 [Accounts: Visaan, TheML69, KONANTYTAN, RainbowUnicornz4 (With Alts), TriggerHappyKing, antonkoetzler]
5.) How long have you been around? 2 weeks

6.) Do you agree to all of the Rules? Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci