• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars Season Four Prediction Thread

Jawsh

Diamond
Reaction score
(C) Vortex vs Xenos ---> Xenos
[They've been around longer, and they have pretty good teamwork. Wouldn't been surprised to see either of these clans win.]
we were around longer :(

Josh_Zhy

Career
Reaction score
The evidence was quite conclusive.

Honestly, you cannot call Valiance "salty" when you're the one complaining about a Clan Wars decision on this thread...
we asked for the evidence several times without being given it though ._. and mcsg is broken anyways

Ray

Platinum
Reaction score
we asked for the evidence several times without being given it though ._. and mcsg is broken anyways
I would love to know how I can get a 5 block hit and getting a crit at the same time while not even jumping.

Josh_Zhy

Career
Reaction score
I would love to know how I can get a 5 block hit and getting a crit at the same time while not even jumping.
I would love to see the evidence instead of you guys avoiding giving it to me, and you guys should put up your loss unless you provide the evidence to a mod aswell and get a dq, ._.

Ray

Platinum
Reaction score
I would love to see the evidence instead of you guys avoiding giving it to me, and you guys should put up your loss unless you provide the evidence to a mod aswell and get a dq, ._.
I would give you the evidence, but I'm on my phone.

Param

Quantum
Reaction score
Round 1:
[A] Destiny vs Serenity ---> Serenity THE S IN SERENITY STANDS FOR SYNERGY SO SYNERGY FOR LIFE AND DESTINY IS A GUN GAME THIS IS A BLOCK GAME
Valiance vs Ascendancy ---> ASCENDANCY THEY ARE EU FROM CS GO EXPERIENCE EU PEOPLE WITH 150 PING THEY ARE GODS
[C] Vortex vs Xenos ---> XENOS BECAUSE VORTEX KICKED ME
[D] Venezuela vs Rasclarts ---> Venezuela THEY ARE NAMED AFTER A CITY IN ARIZONA THEY ARE WEALTHY AND RASCLARTS = RAS = RASCALS = GURANTEE THROW
[E] Trivium vs Sparta ---> SPARTA WE R SPARTA!!!
[F] Protocol vs Curse ---> CURSE THEY WILL CURSE PROTOCOL BECAUSE THERE ALL PERMA
[G] Rebels vs Aura ---> Rebels BECUS REXXYY IS HUAHWEE
[H] Oblivion vs Redemption ---> TIGrs!!!

Round 2:
S VS A ---> SYNERGY HANDS DOWN
[J] XENOS vs Venezuela ---> IN MAPLESTORY THERES A CLAS CALLED xenos AND HES OP SO XENOS
[K] sparta vs CURSE ---> Spartakick!!
[L] Rebels vs whoever ---> Rebels becus we find out myruhh is luvlites!!

Semis:
[M] serenity vs xenos lol no one plays maplestory so serenity wins
[N] sparta vs rebels sparta because huahwi and lovelights leave cause there too youtube famous

Finals:
[O] SERENITY VS SPARTA SPARTA WILL TRY TO SPARTA KICK THEM THEN FALL IN A WELL THAN DROWN THAN SYNERGY GODS
i like u
i play maplestory ):

EclipseUS

Tribute
Reaction score
Round 1:
(A) Destiny vs Serenity - Destiny
(B) Valiance vs Ascendancy - Valiance
(C) Vortex vs Xenos - Vortex
(D) Venezuela vs Rasclarts - Venzuela
(E) Trivium vs Sparta - Trivium
(F) Protocol vs Curse - Protocol