• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars [Season 7] - The Finale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moodkip

Experienced
Reaction score
Staff Application:
Name: Bryan
IGN: Mudkipv2
Clan Experience: I've been in most of the known clans, I have also started playing in clans in early 2014 c:
Current Clan: none c:
Why you deserve to be staff?: [Paragraph Form] I think I should be staff because I have never thought about applying, but now I feel like I can get a chance and since this is the finale.. I think I really wanna be staff because I wanna be apart of a huge event on mcsg.
Also I wanna keep the toxicity low, and I want to make sure this event goes smoothly and gets enjoyed c: , thank you !

ChengoClan

Platinum
Reaction score
Clan Application:

Clan Name: Chengo
Clan Leader: TolgaHasWon // aqons
How many members are in your clan? 16
How long have you been around?
Clan Thread? 1 months
Do you agree to all of the Rules? Yep​

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
Staff Application:
Name: Ignacio
IGN: ZableMonkeys139
Clan Experience: I have been doing clans since the start of 2014. Here are some of my past clans: Exodus, Emperors, Phoenix, Ritual, Rebels, Allaince.
Current Clan: Cobalt
Why you deserve to be staff?: [Paragraph Form] I dont know much about coding and such but I would love to help as much as I can as I love the clan scene and I truly think this could bring back some of the competitiveness that we used to have which would be awesome. I have been staff in couple of events so I have some experience. I also feel like Im a pretty chill person and mature enough to be Staff. Thanks for taking me into consideration c:.

Known

Gold
Reaction score
Name: Alex
IGN: Known
Clan Experience: I've been apart of clans since 2014, so I'd say my clan experience is descent.
Current Clan: Vale
Why you deserve to be staff?: [Paragraph Form]
I believe I deserve staff because I can help ameliorate the tournament, from refereeing battles, to help take burden off the staff. However, I've never been apart of Clan Wars staff but I believe I'm capable of joining and doing a fantastic job with assignments. Although, I feel as if I fit in to this kind of clan staff, considering the fact that I'm mature and will take this serious. Making this run pretty well and refereeing this tournament would be satisfying. I would really enjoy the fact that I'll be help running something for the clan community. Thanks for reading and have a fantastic day.

CristhianDAC

Quantum
Reaction score
Name: Cristhian Damián
IGN: CristhianDAC
Clan Experience: Progressive Skills, Riders, Pancracios (A lot of latam clans), Curse.
Current Clan: Pancracios
Why you deserve to be staff?: I've been playing this server 3 years by now, I consider myself a "well-know" latam member, experienced in Minecraft and I've seen almost every past clan wars and I always loved it, I think I'm mature enough to help this event be as better as possible.

IGN: CristhianDAC
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWgguMpAKYIZMn5BgDtplbQ
Current Clan: Pancracios
Do you agree to Upload the videos to a specific CWs YT channel: Yes

I can stream too if you want...

Thanks for reading :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads