• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars [Season 6]

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonAura

Career
Reaction score
Name: William
IGN: zCrimsonAura
Clan Experience: I've been in this community for 1 and a half years. I know whats up.
Current Clan: Triton
Why you deserve to be staff?: [Paragraph Form] I deserve to be staff because all these years in MCSG, i've learned a lot from hacks, to interacting between clans (as middle-man and such), resolving problems as soon as possible, etc. Clan Wars is one of the most important events to the clan community, and I want to be staff to help you guys make every season the better than the last. Last season wasn't a total destruction, but there were times when matches got delayed due to server issues and other problems, so hopefully that won't happen this season, but I wish to help and provide whatever i can. I could be a referee or a recorder.
Thank you.

Moodkip

Experienced
Reaction score
Staff Application:
Name: Bryan
IGN: Moodkip
Clan Experience: 2-3 years
Current Clan: Vendetta
Why you deserve to be staff?: [Paragraph Form] I Deserve staff because I really support this event, i want to be a referee so i can make sure that everybody plays fair and has fun... This is a really important event for the clan community. I would love to be apart of Clan wars Season 6! I've have never been a part of Clan Wars but i just want a chance to be in a very awesome and important event!
Thank you!

Techaton

District 13
Reaction score
Just to clarify, no Staff applications have been denied nor have any clan applications been denied.

All forms of Applications will be accepted most likely, this weekend.

Also for those seeking recorder rank, I have updated the thread with an application specifically for that.

Thank you for the support.

r i p

Quantum
Reaction score
Recorder Application
IGN: FakeMexican // _Slyy
Youtube: R I G H T.. H E R E !
Current Clan: huh?
Do you agree to Upload the videos to a specific CWs YT channel: Yaas!

Jawshy

Experienced
Reaction score
Just to clarify, no Staff applications have been denied nor have any clan applications been denied.

All forms of Applications will be accepted most likely, this weekend.

Also for those seeking recorder rank, I have updated the thread with an application specifically for that.

Thank you for the support.
so cute

SertifiedBlocks

District 13
Reaction score
Recorder Application:
IGN: Yahtzii
Youtube: N/A
Current Clan: Valor
Do you agree to Upload the videos to a specific CWs YT channel: Yes sir
I can also stream in 1080p with my new internet

Status