• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars [Season 6]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Techaton

District 13
Reaction score
UPDATES AND SCHEDULE

Saturday

Emperors VS Serenity : 12:00 EST/9 PST : StealthyGamer Scout Dj_Quik
Rasclarts VS Invincible : 1:00 EST/10 PST : RasclartsRELOADED xExtract Tyler
Vendetta VS Detention : 2:00 EST/11 PST : Skill Sportz DetentionUS
Desolate VS Predators : 3:00 EST/12 PST : xDesolate PredatorsUS
Xenos VS OZ : 4:00 EST/1 PST : Brndy fexr Fusionnuggets
Rebels VS Nobility :5:00 EST/2 PST : Maxypie Jccandfriends Crinkle

Sunday
Clique VS Ceral : 3:00 EST/12 PST : Mayra Spellyy Drake Jawshy
Valor VS Ancient : 4:00 EST/1 PST : SertifiedBlocks Zouken

*If you have a scheduling conflict, please do inform the other clan prior to Saturday that you need to change the time of the battle. Once both clans have reached an agreement, please contact the Staff and tell me so I can confirm the change. This is the reason why I left so much time open on Sunday.

Please do not be sound Alarm, but we have not repurchased a server yet. I have multiple people lined up to give me money tomorrow if one of the them doesn't work out, those people know who they are .

Tomorrow, I will setup the server, and it will be ready by tomorrow night to test, if you want to test it I'll put the ip in the Leader's chat. I also want everyone to hop on the Vendetta Teamspeak during the battle, so the Clan War's staff and I can moderate the players playing the battle.

Also a few things about the server.
- Fence glitch is NOT ALLOWED.
- There is no F00d in Clan Wars.
- N0 Hack Clients or Autoclickers Allowed.
- Please do not get frustrated if any problems that may occur with the server, we do not want these problems to occur, but in the event that something does occur we want it to be fair to both sides.

Last edited:

Jay^

Career
Reaction score
UPDATES AND SCHEDULE

Saturday

Sunday

Please do not sound Alarm, but we have not repurchased a server yet. I have multiple people lined up to give me money tomorrow if one of the them doesn't work out, those people know who they are .

Tomorrow, I will setup the server, and it will be ready by tomorrow night to test, if you want to test it I'll put the ip in the Leader's chat. I also want everyone to hop on the Vendetta Teamspeak during the battle, so the Clan War's staff and I can moderate the players playing the battle.

- Please do not get frustrated if any problems that may occur with the server, we do not want these problems to occur, but in the event that something does occur we want it to be fair to both sides.

nice

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
Brndy mind putting it at 2:30 PST or 6:30 EST. I have a soccer game from 12:00-1:00 and traffic
Takes a while.

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
UPDATES AND SCHEDULE

Saturday

Sunday

*If you have a scheduling conflict, please do inform the other clan prior to Saturday that you need to change the time of the battle. Once both clans have reached an agreement, please contact the Staff and tell me so I can confirm the change. This is the reason why I left so much time open on Sunday.

Please do not be sound Alarm, but we have not repurchased a server yet. I have multiple people lined up to give me money tomorrow if one of the them doesn't work out, those people know who they are .

Is there the autoclicker detection again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci