• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars [Season 6]

Status
Not open for further replies.

bogen

Platinum
Reaction score
IM HERE DONT DEMOTE ME ILL GET ON YOMORROW

Sander

District 13
Reaction score
Name: Sander
IGN: cheezedoodles
Clan Experience: Mainly Emperors EU and Vendetta on US, I was also in Valiance in both US and EU
Current Clan: Emperors EU and Vendetta on US
Why you deserve to be staff?: [Paragraph Form] I have alot of experience reffing battles as I've been part of the EU Clan leaderboards staff since the very beginning. I have also been a ref in the recent EU Clan Wars. I will always be fair in my decisions and opinions and I won't be biased

Jawshy

Experienced
Reaction score
Looking into moving up this tournament by one week, so it would start on the 17th of October.

Also all forms of Applications will be Accepted either tomorrow or on Saturday.
Hype!

Nanoes

Career
Reaction score
Looking into moving up this tournament by one week, so it would start on the 17th of October.

Also all forms of Applications will be Accepted either tomorrow or on Saturday.
Fingers crossed :(

Justiinn

Experienced
Reaction score
Name: Justin ^-^
IGN:JU5TEN
Clan Experience: Rebels Prosperity CURSE!
Current Clan: Rebels Officer
Why you deserve to be staff?: I could start this paragraph saying something super generic that isn't really that true, like: "I'm a hard worker" or "I'm super dedicated and will always be there to help", but what's the point? Are you really going to base my acceptance off of qualities I list that chances are, are not even that accurate? I deserve to be staff because I know and understand all the rules, I already have staff experience as an officer in Rebels, and I'm mature enough to handle this. There really isn't much more I can say because it would contradict my intro sentence, but if you want a good referee for Clan Wars Season 6, you'll choose me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci