• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars - SEASON 3

Cats or Dogs?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JustlThelWorst

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't want to wait another week. :'(
Edit : He was last seen viewing the thread 25 minutes ago, there is hope!

Last edited:

SociallyAK

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm not trying to be "that guy" but i believe someone else should be running Clan Wars. This is so unorganized and unoffical. Not saying Just_Hellooo is doing anything wrong, hes just not active enough. It's a great idea and I think someone else should pick it up.

Reaction score
I'm not trying to be "that guy" but i believe someone else should be running Clan Wars. This is so unorganized and unoffical. Not saying Just_Hellooo is doing anything wrong, hes just not active enough. It's a great idea and I think someone else should pick it up.
Dude, You have to realize that Just_Hellooo is a Human Being he has other things to do that are more important than this, if he is inactive it's not his fault he could be doing other things. So just leave him alone, Clan wars will happen when it wants to happen.

YourFavoriteTreecko

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Dude, You have to realize that Just_Hellooo is a Human Being he has other things to do that are more important than this, if he is inactive it's not his fault he could be doing other things. So just leave him alone, Clan wars will happen when it wants to happen.
Well, we've sorta been waiting for 2 weeks, the least he could do is hand it off to someone else, if this isn't, "important" enough to him, then why continue it? Hand it off to someone who will be active with it. Not saying he's inactive, just a lot of people are becoming impatient.

Maxypie

District 13
Reaction score
Well our battle was supposed to start 1 minute ago..

SociallyAK

Diamond
Reaction score
Don't really like your tone towards me... but ill take it as constructive critism, and it's true. Hes very inactive, I know he has time to get on at least 5 min a day. That is not hard, most of us are on here 30 min a day. So why not pass it on to someone who is more active is all im saying.

Reaction score
Don't really like your tone towards me... but ill take it as constructive critism, and it's true. Hes very inactive, I know he has time to get on at least 5 min a day. That is not hard, most of us are on here 30 min a day. So why not pass it on to someone who is more active is all im saying.
Good, point.
I'm guessing clan wars is postponed at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci