• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars - SEASON 3

Cats or Dogs?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheYahcookie

Career
Reaction score
Clan Name?(Link to your thread as well): The Titans - http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/the-titans-us-team.49437/
How many wins are required to join your clan?: 300+
Who in your clan has over 500 wins?: Myself, Edog, Screwyougumby2, ALL1D01SW1N, JustlThelWorst, SniperSnakez, and many more.
Who in your clan has an active youtube?(Link their channels): As far as I know, myself and SuperxAndrew (YouTube channels www.youtube.com/user/ZenoTheRebel and www.youtube.com/SuperxAndrew)
Edit: Also www.youtube.com/user/ALLIDOISWIN1329 and http://www.youtube.com/user/andrewn12mc
How many cats do you have?(Must be answered correctly. Will result in disqualification if you say 100000 or -5.) Unless -5 means that you killed 5. That's alright!: 0.
I approve of this clan.

ProShooterBF

Career
Reaction score
These clans have been accepted. Note: If you know that any of these clans have disbanded, please let me know! I am aware that we only have 13 accepted here. That is okay. I will leave some blank places in the bracket, so a couple of clans will get a free week. This will be chosen at random. There are still 3 spots available, and I am starting to message clans whether or not they would like to be in clan wars. If you guys know of anybody, tell them to apply within the next two days! The start of CWS3 will be September 6. The bracket will be up tomorrow.
I'm pretty sure Kollusion/fate isn't a clan anymore. They're Organization now. And #TheHeroes looks like they lost their leader a couple of posts ago. not sure though.

Chris

Platinum
Reaction score
These clans have been accepted. Note: If you know that any of these clans have disbanded, please let me know! I am aware that we only have 13 accepted here. That is okay. I will leave some blank places in the bracket, so a couple of clans will get a free week. This will be chosen at random. There are still 3 spots available, and I am starting to message clans whether or not they would like to be in clan wars. If you guys know of anybody, tell them to apply within the next two days! The start of CWS3 will be September 6. The bracket will be up tomorrow.
Um Fate is Organization now just to let you know D:

HyperX

Spectator
Reaction score
Clan Name?(Link to your thread as well): #External EU http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/external-eu-elite-clan-200-wins.56065/
How many wins are required to join your clan?: 200+
Who in your clan has over 500 wins?: None but 350-400+
Who in your clan has an active youtube?(Link their channels):TheSinistergamer
How many cats do you have?(Must be answered correctly. Will result in disqualification if you say 100000 or -5.) Unless -5 means that you killed 5. That's alright!: None

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
Like everyone else is saying, Fate is Organization now. ;)

And you did like this post saying that it did:
Yay! :D

By the way, Fate is no longer an active clan due to Organization rebanding.
So... I really don't know what happened! xD

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
Wait...

Since you didn't accept Organization, just change Fate to it! ;)

GentleSnivy

Diamond
Reaction score
#Royals didn't get in but oh well, It's not the end of the world xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member